Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia....I really wanted to like this guy ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    poking a guy in the eye and rendering him half blind, throwing more low-blows than andrew golota, and only winning because of a knockdown that shouldn't have counted is clear? i have to study my word definitions i'm slipping.
    And you hit the nail on the head, Danny should fight Lucas again its what the fans want end thread now...

Comment

never liked him, he beat up old Terrible
      but he earned respect by beating Lucas when he was on a tear
      that damn Herrera decision was tough to take though
      if he moves up to WW, fine, he's off the hook
      but fuck him if he stays at JWW and won't rematch Herrera

Comment

I actually agree with Team Garcia for not giving Khan a rematch because they KOed him and there is nothing they owed him. However, at 147 it makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenpire View Post
          Lost a lot of respect for danny and his father when they refused to admit that they were schooled by Herrera.

Didn't like the fact that he hit lucas in the balls 100 times either. Both him and his father talk sh!et about provodnikov but Provo would fking end him.
          Lost respect for manny when he refused to be tested. Manny gets the asterisk * for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post
            Lost respect for manny when he refused to be tested. Manny gets the asterisk * for sure.
            Who gives a fawk if you lost respect for anybody. You're a biased and nut hugging Puerto Rican fan. Fawk out of here, maricon..

Manny Pacquiao>>>>> every puerto rican fighter. .... Including Cheato TriniWRAPS.

Comment

How could anyone like Garcia after he brought out that music video

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                But then he gets his ass kicked and runs his mouth on twitter, now he's terrified and is back to fighting cans as the ****ing lineal champ @ 140...won't rematch literally anyone, and how you fighting Bracero and your the "140 Pound Kingpin."

Atleast Mayweather fought Maidana even though the money team thought Maidana was ordinary, atleast Maidana had that buzz ging into the fight ...

Now you know why no one gives a **** about undefeated records anymore.

This **** is pathetic, it makes guys like Khan look like heros in boxing.
                slow down there, nelly.

Comment

He's beaten only 2 good fighters. The rest were old but had big names. He hasn't proven himself to me. One thing that bothers me about him is he seems to fight at the level of his opponent (that's good and bad). You can't fight a mediocre fighter and barely beat him. It just doesn't look good.
                  He needs to beat guys like Herrera, Peterson, Provodnikov, Bradley and Alexander before I consider him as great as he thinks he is.
                  Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 05-10-2014, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post
                    Manny's agreed to all testing for 2-3 years now, and yet Fraud Jr still wants no part of him. Did you lose respect for Fraud Jr too?

Oh wait who gives a rat's fart about your respect since your a biased puerto rico fanboy

Comment

Working...
                    X