Collapse
No announcement yet.

REFUSE to buy PPV's until Floyd vs. Manny is made, lets go on STRIKE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys do know that Promoters are not trying to appeal or get the approval of the Hardcore Fans Right. Because they know your going to watch either way, your going to b1tch about the match up but your going to watch.

Promoters and Networks go after the CASUAL FAN you know the fans that don't even know a Forum like this exist because they are busy working so they really don't have time to keep up with boxing everyday but come weekend they want to watch a big match up and throw fight parties and invite friends over

Those Are The Fans Promoters And Networks Are Targeting! So a "STRIKE" from the Hardcore Boxing Fans...Won't have any major Impact especially the Hardcore Internet/Boxing Forum/Social Media fans. Lets be honest, many of US don't buy PPV's or Tickets anyway!

Comment

i will never buy a ppv if it involves ko artist floyd.

Comment

Shakin my Head

I would say promoters but this has Arum all over it. Arum still got yall fans stupid as hell...talking like yall are making money off the fight...like yall work for TR and GBP. All yall talk about is sales...newsflash some of the biggest money fights aren't the best competitive fights.

In the end this fight has lost its lust. May gets no credit for beating Pac.

Comment

Don't drink water cause it has fluoride in it!
          We'll I need water to live so I guess I'm gonna drink it....
          Guess what I love boxing too so I'm gonna order the ppv

Comment

Until a fight like Floyd-Martinez gets made and you start feeling "left out" days leading up to the fight and impulse buy the night of.

At least that's what happend to me with Floyd-Canelo

Comment

I think anyone would be crazy not to order the fight....Am I excited by the matchup? No...Around 2009 I had Pacquiao ko'ing Mayweather, now Mannys flaws have been exposed regarding Boxers..

Comment

Dude give it a rest.....

Comment

Hell yeah I'm all behind this.

Lets just wait till after the Marquez PPV this Saturday doe...

Comment

If every member on this site never paid for another fight the rest of their lives it would have no effect on top rank or golden boy. If you could get millions of boxing fans in on your strike it might work but there is really no way to do that. You would still have to get Mayweather and Pacquiao to agree to the terms of the fight and they never will. They both can make tons of money without fighting each other and Floyd just did in his fight with Canelo.

Comment

I would man but I'm too much of a damn sucker of a boxing fan, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X