No announcement yet.

Que religion son?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    La gran mayoria de la gente que tiene estas experiencias "sobrenaturales" son totalmente agenos a los campos de la ciencia que explicarian ese tipo de eventos. Por eso es que hoy en dia vemos menos y menos "milagros." Porque existen explicaciones cientificas a muchas de nuestras ideas falsas. Cadia dia vamos aprendiendo mas sobre nuestra existencia. Por eso, hoy en dia somos ateos a los dioses de las mitologias. Ya no creemos en zeus, thor, Amon ra, tlaloc, etc, porque tenemos una explicacion razonable y comprobable a todos estas experiencias. Solo nos falta uno mas.
    You pretty much covered my thoughts. I've had talks about religion and how I feel about it with a few different people and one of my friends told me something like "Well, each person has his/her own opinions about it. I, personally, had something happen to me that made me believe." The thing is I don't see him as a religious person. I wonder if he feels obligated to stay loyal to his parents' beliefs since they're very religious.

In a way I myself don't want to so easily go against family's beliefs but I don't want to force myself not to either. I wonder if I'll get married through the church if I ever do and if I'll feel like a hypocrite. I do though straight up say "No" when once in a while my parents ask me if I'm going to attend mass or if I even pray at night.

There's people that go to church to feel like they're doing the right thing but don't feel it or pay attention at all. They can't tell you anything about the Bible. What's the point?

I have that part of me that feels bad for being agnostic and at times coming off as an atheist. Help, anyone? Lol.
    Last edited by Sake1; 12-05-2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Christian......... Team Jesus

Last edited by UTEP; 12-05-2012, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Exactamente.....

La verdad es que religión y creencia en dios empezó porque el ser humano no pudo entender el mundo natural. Entonces invento dioses de la luna, el sol y el viento por ejemplo.

Luego, cuando el humano fue mas avanzado, uso la religión y dios para controlar los que eran menos inteligente que los que tenían ese poder de dios es su lado, como sacerdotes y reyes.

Eso toda vía existe en el mundo de hoy. Ay lideres que usan la religión para controlar los mas ignorantes. Cuando gente se esta matando con bombas en lugares poblados eso es un extremismo que solamente viene de creencias en un dios.

Pero ciencia esta cambiando todo eso porque la información que tenemos ahora, es algo que ya muy poca gente puede negar, y va totalmente en contrario de lo que la religión predica.
        The thing is for every fake there's a real. Do people use religion to control other people? yes but thats not all people. they just use that channel, doesnt mean every uses religion for that purpose. There are actually sincere people that have had an experience with God and believe in him and believe in an after life. They believe we have a purpose in life more than just to go through all the pleasures and live any old way. That why He put a conscious in us to deal with us and to be able to tell between right and wrong. We ignore it and go off our 5 senses which fail us miserably

Comment

relijioso de la demonio

Comment

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
            so temo tu cres e la relegio de la science,
            Yo creo en la religion de chichis de la guera en tu avi.......

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
              Christian......... Team Jesus

I want that Jersey...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I want that Jersey...
                Im in ..............id' rock it.........

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  Im in ..............id' rock it.........
                  I think they are only available in the Foot Locker in heaven so we have to wait

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    I think they are only available in the Foot Locker in heaven so we have to wait

I hope the swap meet don't try to make one first

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                      I hope the swap meet don't try to make one first
                      I got a guy......he deals in Jerseys.....he can hook it up for only 79.99!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X