I met this fine girl today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully when im done she looks like this

Comment

Its legal who cares if you like her keep talking to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        That right there says you are all fu#ked up in this department, you probably do high kicks nearly missing the girls head to impress her haha.
        I woke my chick up laughing at this.

Comment

So she's young. Is she fine to look at and talk to? If so go for it. I would.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Problem is after talking for a few hours on the phone i ask her how old she is she says 18,one part of me says she was 6 when i graduated highschool the other says fck the sht out of her am i to old at 30 to date an 18 yearold.
            Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Yup shes cool with it and my baby,and the few mins she held him i could tell he liked her he usually cries when i hand him over to anyone including family,and form the little dialogue we have had she acts like she is 25.Its just hard to get over the age difference.
            This low life loser spoke to her on the phone then all of a sudden he met her ??

You've met her today and already introduced her to your kid??? Wow clap clap marky boy..good story again

You're so full of sh** man...

I thought you grew up and stopped spreading your online bullsh**...but NO..you started again..from visiting cartels to fuc**** 18 year old b1tches

For a grown man to come online and lie about something he wishes was true...You must really have a lonely life you scumbag hahahahahahhhaha

I suggest your skinny tom green looking azz should stop drinking and inventing stuff..otherwise I will call up your "friend" CHINO XL..tell him to whoop ur corny lying azz shahashashahhahahah

Comment

Anyone notice how every time this lying scumbag comes up with a new "great" story ..it's either Friday or Saturday..the days he's sitting all alone drunk in front of his computer and invents stories..so he could get credit from his online buddies

Hey marky boy..these people on here aren't that dumb..they may agree to your story that doesn't mean they believe the sh** you type..they feel sorry for your azz hashshahhahhahahhaha

Comment

It's friday night..he's alone in his house..no friends..no girlfriend..all he has is his computer and his 40oz ....if he met this "18 year old hot b1tch"...would he be sitting here putting us to sleep with his bullsh**?????? hhsaihashiashhahahaha

call her up marky boy tell her BoZz pwned your silly ass again shahashashhahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                  I woke my chick up laughing at this.
                  lol He's such a dickhead .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    This low life loser spoke to her on the phone then all of a sudden he met her ??

You've met her today and already introduced her to your kid??? Wow clap clap marky boy..good story again

You're so full of sh** man...

I thought you grew up and stopped spreading your online bullsh**...but NO..you started again..from visiting cartels to fuc**** 18 year old b1tches

For a grown man to come online and lie about something he wishes was true...You must really have a lonely life you scumbag hahahahahahhhaha

I suggest your skinny tom green looking azz should stop drinking and inventing stuff..otherwise I will call up your "friend" CHINO XL..tell him to whoop ur corny lying azz shahashashahhahahah
                    Captain dumbass strikes again,sorry you dont get laid sorry you dont have a life,you have no clue what i look like son im 6/0 215 pds,you call lie cause your a fcking loser who never gets laid lives in your dads house and begs for change at the local gas station.i do in 1 paragraph what it takes you a page to do you worthless fcking twat.

Comment

o you 1 starred my thread now you will put me on ignore like the ****s you dickrode until they left you alone and friendless.

Comment

Working...
                      X