No announcement yet.

Martinez reads BoxingScene, he's gonna be dissapointed with what he says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez reads BoxingScene, he's gonna be dissapointed with what he says

Instead of talking about the KO of the year, you guys are debating his race. Instead of talking about how an unknown boxing match to the mainstream sport public at its inception is now the talk of the town on Sunday morning, you guys doing your best to shove as much shit on America before America inevitably flings it back in your face.

BoxingScene, I am not impressed.
    Last edited by Sweet Jesus; 11-21-2010, 12:14 PM.

ESPN showed the KO, so I thought that was cool, since it wasn't 2 high profile boxers.

But, I don't understand the whole race thing...I haven't been in any of those threads. But, yea those threads are ******ed but what can you expect with the trolls that are on this forum.

Comment

lol Martinez reading this stuff would be very sad.

Comment

this forum is embarrasing today..where are the mods??

Comment

Threads in NSB that have nothing to do with boxing are lame

Comment

Martinez can't read english or your shitty threads so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Comment

A mod should close all those threads. It's ridiculous.

Also, Sergio can't read in english so I doubt he checks out the forums.

Comment

The suprising thing about those threads is the number of people commenting in them not actually knowing what they're talking about as they have never visited those countries.

People always want to have an opinion and take everything so personal on this board these days *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  A mod should close all those threads. It's ridiculous.

Also, Sergio can't read in english so I doubt he checks out the forums.
                  Sergio thanked BoxingScene for all the support he got after the Pavlik fight in one of his interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                    this forum is embarrasing today..where are the mods??
                    Seriously. Mods need to get in here and delete these stupid threads. Why is everyone talking about whether he's white or Hispanic? Who gives a fuck? Knock out of the year and you fucking morons are talking about what race he is?

Comment

Working...
                    X