Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather just dominated the number 2 and number 3 p4p fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody takes the Marquez fight seriously.

Marquez was way out of his element and Mr. Fairness Mayweather cheated him on the scales to boot.

Mosley was Roy Jones Jr. after he shot his load in the second round.

Have fun ******s.

Comment

The excuses will ve very interesting when Mosley looks good in his next bout.
      If you guys believe that Mosley got tired after jogging two miles or sparring three rounds, then you are insane. The man was in shape.

But like every OTHER Mayweather opponent, he gasses out.

Comment

Originally posted by Counter Punch View Post
        with ease.

After a 21 month layoff he gets in the ring for a tune-up bout with number 2 p4p ranked Marquez and shut Marquez down and held him to the fewest punches he's ever thrown and broke compubox records in the process. The fight was designed to shake off ring rust and served it's purpose.

Fast forward to May 1st and Mayweather puts on a brilliant performance against the number 3 ranked p4p fighter on earth and the biggest threat to Mayweather outside of Manny Pacquiao. He frustrated Mosley to the point where Mosley looked defeated before it was over. Mosley had no answers.

Make whatever excuses you would like, but the number 2 and 3 p4p best fighters on planet earth were picked apart and dominated by the most accurate puncher in compubox history. Not only did he put on a clinic but he sold millions of PPV's in the process, which is great for boxing.

Hopefully, Pacquiao can muster up the fortitude to submit to OST for the integrity of the sport and give boxing fans the biggest fight since Duran vs Leonard.

i give floyd all the credit he deserves for beating shane but theres nothing special in beating a small lw who moved up to welter looking fat, weak and slow. not to mention that floyd didnt honor the catchweight contract of 144

Comment

Floyd is massive at WW. He came in at a whopping 146 for the weigh in. He was probably drained for the Mosley fight.

*sarcasm*
          I take this as if you agree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
            Funny,
            One was cowardly ducked by Pacman
            And the other exposed Pacman twice

hahaha, mosley was cowardly ducked by pacman... so pac ran right into puny little guys like cotto and clottey? gtfo

Comment

This is pathetic lol!

Money bet, if the pacquiao fight ever comes off Pacquiao will be washed up, past prime, and old...

Comment

with ease.

After a 21 month layoff he gets in the ring for a tune-up bout with number 2 p4p ranked Marquez and shut Marquez down and held him to the fewest punches he's ever thrown and broke compubox records in the process. The fight was designed to shake off ring rust and served it's purpose.

Fast forward to May 1st and Mayweather puts on a brilliant performance against the number 3 ranked p4p fighter on earth and the biggest threat to Mayweather outside of Manny Pacquiao. He frustrated Mosley to the point where Mosley looked defeated before it was over. Mosley had no answers.

Make whatever excuses you would like, but the number 2 and 3 p4p best fighters on planet earth were picked apart and dominated by the most accurate puncher in compubox history. Not only did he put on a clinic but he sold millions of PPV's in the process, which is great for boxing.

Hopefully, Pacquiao can muster up the fortitude to submit to OST for the integrity of the sport and give boxing fans the biggest fight since Duran vs Leonard.

Let's be fair.

I'm not buying that ****.

Mosley in the top 5 P4P because he demolished a convicted Margo always was a joke.
                The guy get beat by Cotto,struggled with Bumorga in the very last years,that **** put him out of the top 5 P4P.
                He looked ****tier than lil Marquez against Floyd.

Marquez was a real P4P but a midget.

So he dominated with ease the P4P number 2 but two divisions smaller Marquez.
                And Mosley in my opinion wasn't at all P4P number 3,I have at least Marquez,Pacquiao,Floyd,Williams,Dawson as better P4P fighters.

A case could be made about Martinez and Wlad as better P4P fighters,they are way better technicians,and way smarter.

HO,and please,I'm not hating,just trading facts(Marquez's size,Mosley's P4P level)and contradicting trolls.
                Props to Floyd,he dominated Mosley easy,unlike the others.
                His defense was unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                X