Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mike Really Punk Floyd In A Club?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never heard anything about this. I doubt many people have, leading me to think it's a rumor, and not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      when did he fight 50cent? and why?

Arent they good buds?
      A while ago they got into a scuffle over money or 50 cent performing for Floyd's entrance for the WWE. I think it's a little bit of both. They squashed the situation though.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
        Suge had most people shooked.Nobody thought a 6 foot 3 300 plus pound Suge Night would get knocked out by a 5 foot 8 180 pound guy who talk like he`s a queer.

A year Later Suge got his face broken by 2 fat bodyguards.
        You're talking Suge Knight and Mike Tyson. You think that fool who dropped Suge would even touch Tyson??

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
          What happened to the bodyguards? lol
          tyson eats roided out bodyguards for breakfast.

Comment

I very much doubt this.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
              Suge had most people shooked.Nobody thought a 6 foot 3 300 plus pound Suge Night would get knocked out by a 5 foot 8 180 pound guy who talk like he`s a queer.

A year Later Suge got his face broken by 2 fat bodyguards.
              people were scared of suge because his connection to bloods gangs in los angeles.

people are scared of tyson because that fool been destroying people on tv.

difference.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                You're talking Suge Knight and Mike Tyson. You think that fool who dropped Suge would even touch Tyson??
                There are people out there that a`rent scared of anybody.I`ve had a Puerto Rican who was around 10 years old try to pick a fight with me one time and i`m an adult whose much bigger then him.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                  Any version of Tyson would probably fuck him up. Suge Knight was a bad dude though, you came at him wrong and you were done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexy Beast View Post
                    people were scared of suge because his connection to bloods gangs in los angeles.

people are scared of tyson because that fool been destroying people on tv.

difference.

It does`nt matter why they was scared of him they still was Scared and Suge still got Knocked the F out.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                      lol yea its sad floyd cant even buy his saviors a decent work vehicle. at least buy a used durango!
                      Your gif is disturbing,are you some sort of psychopath or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X