No announcement yet.

Should I get Killzone2.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I get Killzone2.....

I usually dont get to buy to many games..and I'm looking for a new game to buy soon..Problem is I have cod5(waw) and R2..I love both games and play them both everynight.I was trying to shoot for something completly diff..Give me some reasons to go to the store and buy KZ2..Like I said I have both cod5 and R2 and play them often I've only had them for about a month and wanted to shoot for something completly different like LBP or SF2...basically talk me into buying KZ2... explain to me whats diff from those 2 games..dont wanna get tired of fps for a lil bit and then have 3 fps games..

Tell me what makes Kz2 diff from r2 and cod??

check it out

thats basicly online play, scroll threw my videos, i have like ten on killzone 2

those are my reasons to buy it, but if your not a serious gamer, r2 and cod4 should do you just fine. Controls arent that tight in this game. Buy if you want some futuristic game only.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post

thats basicly online play, scroll threw my videos, i have like ten on killzone 2

those are my reasons to buy it, but if your not a serious gamer, r2 and cod4 should do you just fine. Controls arent that tight in this game. Buy if you want some futuristic game only.
      I am a serious gamer I'm just curious as to if I should really get another fps game atm.....oh yeah also kz2 is a ps3 exclusive..

Comment

Get it,online is so addictive,trying to get each badge system,right now ive unlocked engineer and medic

Comment

Originally posted by xxjace View Post
          I usually dont get to buy to many games..and I'm looking for a new game to buy soon..Problem is I have cod5(waw) and R2..I love both games and play them both everynight.I was trying to shoot for something completly diff..Give me some reasons to go to the store and buy KZ2..Like I said I have both cod5 and R2 and play them often I've only had them for about a month and wanted to shoot for something completly different like LBP or SF2...basically talk me into buying KZ2... explain to me whats diff from those 2 games..dont wanna get tired of fps for a lil bit and then have 3 fps games..

Tell me what makes Kz2 diff from r2 and cod??
          hey, if you have COD 5 add me. NAPO_787

i love that game too.

Comment

I may pick it up...I would love to have lbp also.Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
              Get it,online is so addictive,trying to get each badge system,right now ive unlocked engineer and medic
              I just unlocked General, here are all the classes you can play as, ranked 30227 http://www.killzone.com/kz/mykillzon...er_id=Rican911

I played Resistance 2 and COD4, I belive Killzone 2 is better than both so I waited and bought this game. BUT, its passable. The online ( I couldnt bare to play the single player to these army type games without a story and just being a warzone) is only fully unlocked after gaining ribbons and exp. You can than change class and be given abilities, or ones that are enhanced. The controls lag, and your dot would skip frames while you aim, choping up your aiming, thing about this game is the controls, and this games online play has a lot of vertical maps, meaning stairs, ladders, hills. Shooting at different angles. If you want a game nnot to be missed, get Call of Juarez 2!!
              MY personal opinion, get that game for either Xbox360 (like Iam, Ima buy a system), or Ps3. It's a cowboy game you can ride horses in online, play as a Mexican(forgot), Cowboy(run and shoot) or Indian (sniper). I was ranked worldwide #9, I was the best online sniper, I always played Indian, I fear I wont be as good as before as I been through some trauma since than that left me disabled. But its Arcadley (everyone runs around really fast and has old school shoot outs. Here is video....

comes out May 26

Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 03-05-2009, 08:31 PM.

Comment

I didnt want to ask Jace

but if you want to join a clan hit e up at Rican911

for joing you get a kool P_R_ tag next to your username

I dont have mic but I can still tell what is going on and hear you

and Ill tell you how to quickly rank up like I did

Comment

I just ranked up to Colonel,haha getting these badges is addictive

Comment

Working...
                  X