No announcement yet.

Boxing memorabilia for sale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing memorabilia for sale

Hope everyone is good I am a boxing fan who have been collecting boxing magazines, cards, posters, bobbleheads ect for many years now ever since I was a kid and have decided to sell some of my boxing memorabilia therefore if anybody is interested feel free to send me your information such as email or phone number and I will send you pictures of what i have in stock.

I have boxing memorabilia from when Muhammad Ali was around until now. I even have Joe Louis bobble heads for sale. I also have a huge Mike Tyson collection for sale. I am also selling signed boxing gloves.

You can reply here if interested or email me any time

Note: I am based out of Toronto, Ontario Canada therefore anybody living outside of Canada will need to pay shipping charges. If you live in Toronto or the GTA I can meet you in person.

Thank you,

Ivan Montiel

You probably need to list what you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan Montiel View Post
      Hope everyone is good I am a boxing fan who have been collecting boxing magazines, cards, posters, bobbleheads ect for many years now ever since I was a kid and have decided to sell some of my boxing memorabilia therefore if anybody is interested feel free to send me your information such as email or phone number and I will send you pictures of what i have in stock.

I have boxing memorabilia from when Muhammad Ali was around until now. I even have Joe Louis bobble heads for sale. I also have a huge Mike Tyson collection for sale. I am also selling signed boxing gloves.

Note: I am based out of Toronto, Ontario Canada therefore anybody living outside of Canada will need to pay shipping charges. If you live in Toronto or the GTA I can meet you in person.

Thank you,

Ivan Montiel
      List what you have please. I'm not giving out my email or phone number on a chance to know what you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan Montiel View Post

Thank you,

Ivan Montiel
        Do you have Signed Boxing gloves from Ali? List all the Signed Boxing stuff and all the stuff you have regarding Ali and Tyson.

With the Ali stuff....list all the rare and unusal stuff with uploaded pics to authenticate it as you could be pulling a fast one.

Comment

You wouldn't happen to have a pair of Leo Santa Cruz boxing trunks would you?

Comment

Post some pics...

Comment

Do you have any old smelly jockstraps for sale? It dosn't matter who's they were as long as they're real smelly.

Comment

Do you have a VHS tape of Mike Tyson vs Sammy Scaff?

Comment

do you have any spit buckets with saliva still in them? i need some fighting DNA for a, um..., a project

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Do you have any old smelly jockstraps for sale? It dosn't matter who's they were as long as they're real smelly.

Comment

Working...
                    X