Is the American flag....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sup View Post
    Lmao, I've noticed that too.

It's always an excessively lifted Chevy truck with tons of stickers on the back windshield about 2nd amendment/NRA, pro-Trump/MAGA, and possibly rocking the confederate flag or a reference to it. The driver is always a middle aged white male.

I'm not saying they're undoubtedly racist, but it's just funny how they fit the stereotype to a T. It's literally always the same type of driver.
    Stereotypes

Of course the driver is always white, who else is going to drive something like that, they might not be racist but the odds are they don't think highly of minorities !

It's kind of like the person that drives around in a Chrysler 300 with Rent a Wheel 22s...they might pay child support but odds are they don't think highly of the responsibility of raising children !

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      Bunch of disgusting racists. The guy in the middle with down syndrome is thinking about eating poop but damn he loves his country.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        Do you fly the flag at home or on your car?
        It seems to hurt ur eyes to see one loving and being proud to be american in american soil

Why do hate the flag much?

Comment

Originally posted by Nexus-6 View Post
          Stereotypes

Of course the driver is always white, who else is going to drive something like that, they might not be racist but the odds are they don't think highly of minorities !

It's kind of like the person that drives around in a Chrysler 300 with Rent a Wheel 22s...they might pay child support but odds are they don't think highly of the responsibility of raising children !
          This topics seems to be upsetting you quite a bit.

It's just an observation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            This topics seems to be upsetting you quite a bit.

It's just an observation.
            Me upset, not a chance...I actually find it entertaining !

Comment

Pretty typical montage of a Cali bumper sticker shit fest that one can find in their commute to and from work. Add in a couple of rainbow flags, and a few coexist joints.

I love this state.

I hate almost all the people in it anymore.
              Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 07-26-2017, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                America is responsible for Lisa Ann

Leave America alone!
                Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                She officially retired a few Urs back mi amigo..
                But we still have 2 decades worth of her legendary stuff..
                Lmao you guys just reminded me of Brush's thread about him being sad she retired

Comment

God bless America

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                    Lmao you guys just reminded me of Brush's thread about him being sad she retired
                    Brush a Lisa fan too!!? I remember him listing Brandi Love as his fav **** star..

Aren't you sad Lisa retired bruh? She was like the Ali of female ****o #ATG

Comment

Originally posted by Nexus-6 View Post
                      The American flag represents in its simplest form 50 states and 13 colonies but if it represents a racist symbol to you then nothing is stopping you from buying a plane ticket out.

Comment

Working...
                      X