Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua v Deontay Wilder who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    This wouldn't happen for at least another 5-6 years, at least. Same thing with Joshua-Price.

Wlad's still going to run HW for the next 4-5 years still, if he fights that long. There's no other HW's to really trouble him, not his fault that the era is ehhh at best.

On a side note, I'm surprised the Brit's are hyping Joshua so much, when they have Price who looks better and better each time out in the pro's. I'd love to see Price-Chisora early 2013, than a Price-Haye fight in the Summer 2013.
    it's to stick it to the nationalistic haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      it's to stick it to the nationalistic haters.
      I hope you're not talking about me....

Joshua looked good at times, average at best other times. Hopefully he turns pro, he'd be dumb to wait 4 more years until another Olympics, what a waste of possible money. Rau'Shee Warren wasted too many years in the amateurs for the USA, now he's like 26 already.

Anyways, he should have lost to Savon, that was clear. Still, with guys like Price, Joshua, Wilder, Perez, Jennings coming up in the HW division, it could really heat up after Wlad retires.

Comment

Finally this looks like it's going to happen!

Once Joshua beats Wladimir, this is a certified mega-fight.

Comment

are we still pretending a guy who falls over when he throws punches is good?

Comment

Josh. Wilder isn't what he was with bad fists

Comment

joshua has skills and power. wilder has power.

Comment

What's funny is wilder us still fighting the same level of opposition and Joshua has gone from amateur to pro and is fighting klitschko next.

WOW

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                  wilder will fight him after 40 tune up fights and we'll see
                  Posted over 4 years ago, this guy knew what he was talking about. Wilder currently 37-0, will face a nobody next, then Stiverne rematch, then another nobody. He'll be 40- before he feels ready for Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Posted over 4 years ago, this guy knew what he was talking about. Wilder currently 37-0, will face a nobody next, then Stiverne rematch, then another nobody. He'll be 40- before he feels ready for Joshua.
                    Man how time flies....

Comment

I picked Bomb Zquad. He choose weak opponents so, he disappointed me but I believe that he is very dangerous fighter in HW division. Joshua's opponents so far are weaker than Bomb Zquad's opponents. Joshua can win big successes in the future but Wilder is more experienced now.

Notice: If the Gypsy King returns to boxing, he can beat them.

Comment

Working...
                      X