Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think gay marriage should be state-sanctioned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuk gay marriage. That ***** should be banned period

Comment

Marriage has always been defined as between a man and woman, let them have a civil union if they want, no matter how many idiot people get divorced thats one them for not respecting the sanctity of marriage, a lot of marx leftists democrats will use that as the reasoning to allow gay marriage, they will say if its so sacred how come so many people get divorced.

What we need to do is protect the innocent rich men who get taken to the cleaners by an unfaithful wife playing victim for half his money

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Gay men cannot have children.

Sodomy between two men does not produce a child.
        Neither does sodomy between a man and a women. Good things theres other ways to have a child

Comment

I think it's a semantic, diversionary issue that few people genuinely care about.

Gay marriage being "legal" (as in not criminal offense) and gay marriage being formally recognized by the state) are two different topics though.

The only reason the state recognized any marriages at all was back in the day when encouraging in-wedlock reproduction was considered a good thing (nowadays it would probably be called racist, sexist and anti-environment).

The whole thing is redundant and a troll movement when it's a guy putting his penis in another man's mouth/butt. There's literally no point at all even in the most abstract sense for the govt to recognize it.
          Last edited by ////; 11-13-2016, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Neither does sodomy between a man and a women.
            But ******* intercourse between a man and a woman does, while no sexual act between two men can ever produce a child.

Comment

Gay men cannot have children.

Sodomy between two men does not produce a child.

Gay couples can get a female friend to have a child on their behalf by taking the semen of one. Not that I speak for him, but I believe that's what he means.

Comment

But ******* intercourse between a man and a woman does, while no sexual act between two men can ever produce a child.
                How about between a sterile man/women? No marriage or adoption for them either right

Good thing ******* intercourse isnt the only way you can have kids

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                  Gay couples can get a female friend to have a child on their behalf by taking the semen of one. Not that I speak for him, but I believe that's what he means.
                  He knows what i mean. There are many ways for gays, and heterosexuals alike to have kids.

Comment

But that's still a man giving sperm to a woman.

Two males cannot produce offspring. That was decided by natural selection way back in the Cambrian over 500 million years ago.

Comment

Which again, makes the entire original point of state-sanctioned marriage (encouraging traditional families and reproduction) totally pointless. If it was just about medical access and other legal things you could sign waiver forms.

Basically the state recognizing marriage at all was a populist right-wing concept which irks the left. Getting rid of it entirely wasn't a realistic option so the next best thing was "crashing" it with gays.

Comment

Working...
                      X