Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie roach explains why floyd is over pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When TS creates a whole new thread for a video that is nearly a year old to revive a debate that no one wants to have anymore I just be like

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      When TS creates a whole new thread for a video that is nearly a year old to revive a debate that no one wants to have anymore I just be like

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
        My thoughts exactly fam

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          My thoughts exactly fam

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            but i thought freddie roach was a liar, cant fight, cant teach defense cant be trusted, DKSAB????

but now he speakin the truf?

ohh he talkin good about floyd that the TS loves to slurp off of (despite his attempt to pretend to be a non floyd f@ag with his GGG avatar pretending to be a non al haymon slag lmfaaoo you aint foolin me busta)

you mad bro....kmsl

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              If your going to believe in Freddy. Don't forget this part as well.

You can't just believe in one thing without the other buddy.

Enjoy!

Link: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/izen...against_a.html

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

Roach: "Look, if he means it about retiring, then more power to him, He's earned it. But if he changes his mind after what I saw tonight, yes, I would encourage him and I would not hesitate to train him again.

"When I see Manny Pacquiao like that, this is the best Manny Pacquiao. He hasn't missed a beat. I would like to see him fight again."

And there are big fights out there for him. Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

A piece of Article for you:

Enjoy!

Link:
              http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/05/mann...months-rematch

Don't buy the injury hype: Pacquiao lost to Mayweather because he's the inferior fighter

By: Chris Chase | May 5, 2015 10:27 am

You see, this is how it starts.

A report comes out of the Manny Pacquiao camp saying that the Filipino hero was actually injured during his fight with Floyd Mayweather, hence the boredom and domination that was to follow. It says Pacquiao will require surgery for a torn rotator cuff and be out for 9-12 months, thus ending any chance of a rematch in the near future.

Then people start to think – hey, maybe Manny would have won if his shoulder was healthy and maybe we will get a proper rematch sometime in 2017 when both fighters are at their prime (despite the fact they’ll be 38 and 40 then, respectively). Suddenly, what seemed like a $100 chore — watching these two trade loose jabs for 36 minutes — feels like a bargain possibility of another opportunity to pay that much to watch the real super-fight we were denied on Saturday.

Don’t fall for it again, you rubes. This is all an act, a con to make Mayweather-Pacquiao II a sequel people might have some interest in seeing. They’ll say there’s no rematch coming, but that only serves to heighten interest if one actually does. Oh, I fully believe Pacquiao’s shoulder is messed up. I’m sure he needs surgery. He’s as tough as they come. But I’m also sure that Floyd Mayweather could have intentionally separated his shoulder on purpose before the fight like Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon 2 and it wouldn’t make have made a spit of difference.

Floyd Mayweather is a better fighter than Manny Pacquiao. His defensive tactics make him almost impossible to beat, especially with Manny’s limited reach against Floyd (67 cm to 72 cm). You know how when a great professional sports team is upset, you hear the line: “They’d have won this game nine out of 10 times. This just happened to be the 10th.” Floyd wins the 10th. He’s just better.

So don’t use Manny’s injury as an excuse, as my good friend Mike Foss did this morning. Don’t act like that shoulder was the difference between depression and elation. Mayweather-Pacquiao was a mismatch either way and this “fight of the century” crap was a creation of some very shrewd marketers (including by Mayweather, whose bravado might be unparalleled, but took a backseat long enough before the fight to let fans think Manny had a chance).

Can we now forget about Saturday night, please? It was like a bad fever dream. It set boxing back a decade after the sport had already been set back a decade years ago. And no injury was going to change that unfortunate fact. Boxing thrives on rivalries and right now, there is none — unless you consider Pacquiao vs. Pacquiao’s shoulder as a title bout.
              Last edited by TripleGFightFan; 10-09-2016, 07:34 PM.

Comment

So in other words, Roach is saying Bull**** and is lying when it comes to saying Pacquiao is better than Mayweather like what Holyfield and Mosley said, but it would be come TRUTH when he would say Mayweather is better than Pacquiao? LOL

You guys cherry picks statements like a guy who cherry picks his food on his plate.

Comment

Working...
                X