Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he raises the elbow, Ghost punches him in the rib...i'm dead

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      50 cents company went under and rumor has it is that he is going to Mayweather promotions
      As he should... Gamboa has too much talent too stay inactive.

Comment

Originally posted by new england View Post
        remember when you threatened his life ?

Those were the days.
        lmfao....................

Comment

Just seen a interview with him Today, he been at Mayweather's gym a lot lately sparring young prospects like Gervonta Davis. I think Gamboa will be back soon. I would love to see him on PBC especially if he is going back to 126

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Just seen a interview with him Today, he been at Mayweather's gym a lot lately sparring young prospects like Gervonta Davis. I think Gamboa will be back soon. I would love to see him on PBC especially if he is going back to 126
            He can't get back down to 126, he will be lucky to get to 130.
            He can be champ at 135. He won the first 4 rounds against Crawford, then he started getting brave and traded with a much bigger fighter. He had Crawford hurt right before he got KO'd, that says a lot. Crawford is a couple of weight classes above Yuri.
            People can say what they want, but Gamboa is fun to watch. The speed and combinations, along with punching power and accuracy. His defense has some holes in it, but that just adds to the drama. He has gotten off the canvas many times to win and even when he was out gunned by the bigger, stronger and younger Crawford, he boxed good early and had some moments. He showed a lot of heart, hopefully some promoter can get him some fights.

Comment

Working...
            X