Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO SKY SPORTS NEWS mayweather calls out Pacman just now a few mins ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They just recapped Pacquiao-Marquez and Kessler-Magee on SSN and this was not mentioned.

Comment

so TS was bull****tin everyone. thanks ^

Comment

Lol mayweather just lost out on 100m

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          He's doing one of two things. He is ****ting himself because he knows Pac is likely to retire or have one or two more fights and call it quits so he's trying to get in asap and save his retirement fund, or, he's just doing his usual **** talking routine when the spotlight moves away from him. He knows that by mentioning himself with Marquez, people will remember their fight and just think the usual BS of "Mayweather doesn't even need to fight guys to hold a win over them".

Really sad if he is going to try and set it up now though. Whether or not it was him or Arum and Pac that stopped it going forward, he could have spent a lot more energy calling Pac out and just letting everyone know that he was 100% ready to make the fight.

I hope it's not true. I like Mayweather, the fighter not person, and so if it has taken a real man in Marquez to show him what's what then he doesn't deserve to even get the fight. Or, if he does get it, then he deserves to lose.

Edit: Hmmm, I think this guy is just being a prick. I might have fallen for it.
          Mayweather doesnt know you and you dont know him do you? People sound really dumb saying I like the fighter not the person. You only have an inside look on him fighting and marketing fights.

Comment

Originally posted by str8ballin View Post
            so TS was bull****tin everyone. thanks ^
            I haven't been watching SSN all morning so I can't say it definitely didn't happen, but you'd expect it to be in the boxing recap if it did. And it wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              You could not have made this ****e up
              Sounds like someone sure could have.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                need no link.

this has floyd mayweather written all over it. LOL

What a b1tch floyd is. LOL
                So, in other words, you don't care what Floyd does or does not actually do, nor what he has or has not actually done?

It's just easier to comment about the Floyd that exists in your head?

Comment

I know what this thread is about: the TS posts a lie and wants us to comment in this thread the whole day when in truth no link exists cause Floyd never said that.

Comment

Ok I have been on SKYSPORT NEWS now for a bit and watch the news on this fight and no news whatsoever on Mayweather saying anything... As usual people bringing Mayweather name up when he wasn't the one fighting, I really don't know who is worse between the "Mayweather fans" the haters or the lovers?

Comment

Working...
                    X