No announcement yet.

Que Sera, Sera: Take Care Loungers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    First offense is usually a suspended sentence with probation at least here in the states
    same here in canada - unless there is a weapon involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      who knows what the legal system is like in the UK - other than other UK'ers....

the man had no record and beat the brakes of somebody who robbed him.

is he going to go to jail?
      If it was not self defence and he ****ed the guy up badly, then most likely he will get some time. It depends how he plays it in court because he is a good citizen etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
        If it was not self defence and he ****ed the guy up badly, then most likely he will get some time. It depends how he plays it in court because he is a good citizen etc...
        thanks man. he's not been around all day so i am guessing they will keep him for a while. i know he was enraged and that can be problematic when you're going to discipline somebody.

if it were me there would have been furniture moving and the dude's future generations would have likely got the strap as well.

Comment

I am not a good citizen, I have had my fair share of anger management issues. I have beaten up old men to young, as well as been beaten up.

However what I will say, if you do wrong, don't get caught.
          I agree with Terrell on his actions, I would **** up anyone who robs me, but also, I need to be smart. He is not a teen and neither am I, if we have issues we need to deal with it in a way it does not come back to us.
          He has a family, you can't be an idiot and go around avenging **** like that anymore.

6 months for assault sounds harsh but you know what, a robbery is one thing, and physical harm after the incident is another.

Insha Allah he will learn and gain from this experience, and that his wife and kids cope as best as they can. Terrel is a very good guy, you can see it even in his face let alone his posts. I pray for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
            I am not a good citizen, I have had my fair share of anger management issues. I have beaten up old men to young, as well as been beaten up.

However what I will say, if you do wrong, don't get caught.
            I agree with Terrell on his actions, I would **** up anyone who robs me, but also, I need to be smart. He is not a teen and neither am I, if we have issues we need to deal with it in a way it does not come back to us.
            He has a family, you can't be an idiot and go around avenging **** like that anymore.

6 months for assault sounds harsh but you know what, a robbery is one thing, and physical harm after the incident is another.

Insha Allah he will learn and gain from this experience, and that his wife and kids cope as best as they can. Terrel is a very good guy, you can see it even in his face let alone his posts. I pray for him.
            agree 100% with this post.

Comment

You aint getting rid of e that quickly, lads

Got off light, luckily. There was one point (which Timmeh) knows about which could have got me jailed but it came down to his word against mine. Couldn't prove it so I've got let off while he's serving 8 months

I'm on a ****ing tag though but that's minor.

Thanks for your messages and posts.

Comment

Nice troll, Terrel.

Comment

Fucking, Targaryan Trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

Got off light, luckily. There was one point (which Timmeh) knows about which could have got me jailed but it came down to his word against mine. Couldn't prove it so I've got let off while he's serving 8 months

that's great news...
                    glad things turned out good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

Welcome back homie. You good?

Comment

Working...
                      X