Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone notice Delahoya's Ali shuffle in the Vargas fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    was it more badass than quitting on the stool; and having his face disfigured against a guy who had to jump 2 weight classes to fight him? ok then
    are you still going to follow boxing once manny retires? who are some of your other favs, and who you think will be the next big name fighter to come after pacman?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      are you still going to follow boxing once manny retires? who are some of your other favs, and who you think will be the next big name fighter to come after pacman?

Off the top of my head I think Bradley,Khan, Donaire, Mares, Chavez Jr, Canelo will become the next future stars of boxing. But I don't think any of them will be able to match Pac in terms of accomplishments or PPV numbers. We are truly witnessing greatness that most likely will never be seen again.

Comment

Off the top of my head I think Bradley,Khan, Donaire, Mares, Chavez Jr, Canelo will become the next future stars of boxing. But I don't think any of them will be able to match Pac in terms of accomplishments or PPV numbers. We are truly witnessing greatness that most likely will never be seen again.
        wow, all those six could be matched up against each other (khan/bradley, donaire/mares, and chavez/alvarez), eventually. you think pacquiao/mayweather will happen before they both retire?

Comment

you do realize Lennox Lewis can KO manny pacquiao with one punch right?

Or Bruce Lee can kill manny in a street fight prime for prime

I'm just saying manny will get dominated by those two

Comment

Funniest thread I've ever read, green on it's way!

Comment

White boy shoulder roll LMFAO!!

Comment

Hahaha please tell me somebody else seen Tyson Fury attempt the Ali shuffle...

Let me try find it.

Comment

Originally posted by big paulie View Post
                  Funniest thread I've ever read, green on it's way!
                  Yeee haww!

Comment

Working...
                  X