Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget about the fights.. let's focus about real highlight of the night: 24/7!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget about the fights.. let's focus about real highlight of the night: 24/7!!

That was the best episode I've seen in YEARS.. but likes miles ahead. I don't care what anyone says because I'm right. It reminds me of Pac-Cotto 24/7 which was epic.

Marquez training like a beast, diverse footage from his camp and gym, same with Pac and his world. It was just amazing. And loved how they used el dia de los muertos and tied it in together. The whole dramatic calm before the storm vibe of the show was just awesome. Some great footage and insight... this is going to be a classic fight.

What did you think???

Watch the episode:

Last edited by Bombs; 11-06-2011, 02:57 AM.

anyone got a link to it? I wanna watch

Comment

You give Kirkland props yet?

Give it up bombs.

Comment

can some one be banned for being so utterly stupid? I can only wish my 3 nominees are bombs check hooks and prboxingcotto by far the 3 dumbest posters on this site.

Comment

i thought it finished too quickly

pac helping rodelo was nice though

that poster he had in his house was bauce. your avy actually. do you know where i can find an HQ pic?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
              both... Kirkland deserves some sort of props

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hawk View Post
                i thought it finished too quickly

pac helping rodelo was nice though

that poster he had in his house was bauce. your avy actually. do you know where i can find an HQ pic?
                Yea that was pretty awesome of him.. I respect Pac so much. Things like that remind you why he is so respected and great.

I will PM you in a few secs give me a sec bro.

@Comedian: You have 2 strikes bro. One more troll in one of my threads and you go into my ignore dungeon.. nakkid nyahah lol bahh. But seriously. Stop. IU will also report you for this one since you are not contributing anything and posting a photo that will derail the thread and stir things.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  That was the best episode I've seen in YEARS.. but likes miles ahead. I don't care what anyone says because I'm right. It reminds me of Pac-Cotto 24/7 which was epic.

Marquez training like a beast, diverse footage from his camp and gym, same with Pac and his world. It was just amazing. And loved how they used el dia de los muertos and tied it in together. The whole dramatic calm before the storm vibe of the show was just awesome. Some great footage and insight... this is going to be a classic fight.

What did you think???
                  Link here: http://dordz.com/manny-pacquiao-vs-j...-episode-1234/

Comment

Word around has Kirkland had loaded gloves so I don't know I won't give him credit yet and Angulo gassed out.. I want to see a rematch..

Comment

Working...
                    X