No announcement yet.

SJW daughter makes anticop comments, mother forces to close shop from backlash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
    She's been brainwashed by the Cultural Marxists who control the media and want to gradually exterminate the European race.

What do Marx, Trotsky, Sverdlov, Lenin, Weinstein, Fromm, Horkheimer, Lukács, Simmel, Berkowitz, Freud, Spielberg, Blitzer, Eisner, Jesse Benn, etc all have in common?

"They'd kill us all if they could" - Martin Luther

Reminds me of the movie Conan the Barbarian back in the early 80s. People were brainwashed by Thulsa Doom into self-destruction.
    Atheists? They are not Jews.

Comment

I like turtles.

Comment

lol who the **** are they going to call when their coffee dump gets mugged? SJWs are mentally and physically weak individuals that are incapable of defending themselves, they're the group that needs cops the most so i don't understand this hatred at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Ain't nobody safe out here

This thread is a helpful reminder that both sides of the political spectrum have issues with which they get PC about.
          Based on this story I don't see that. Lady closed shop because of lack of business which is unfortunate.

There was a recent story in Arizona where the shop was forced to close shop because some lunatics threaten to kill their entire family.

I think we should be fair here and call a spade a spade. There's a stark difference in the two sides and what they can get away with.

I personally felt once the daughter was fired, the issue should have been settled but I wouldn't compare this with people threatening murder the owners.

Also, I don't think this is a permanent closure.

Comment

Who keeps giving threads here 1 star? Is that literally all you spend your day doing?

Comment

Why is someone from Massafreakingchusetts using the word "y'all"? I used to fine my daughters $1 if I heard them use that word. Matter of fact I took $1 off of one of them this week and she's 30 yrs old.

Comment

Hopefully she gets Darwined out of this planet via Darquan....

Comment

heard about this on the local am radio. i just wanted to hear the traffic

b#tch literally ruined her mother's business. that's why you don't hand important positions to immature kids just because you bore them. yes, in the grand scheme of things being the "manager" at a coffee shop is not important, but if you have a social media platform through which you represent that company, and you say something stupid enough to fold that coffee shop... well you were important enough to sink the ship.

bet that kid lives at home, too
                  dinner is going to be interesting for a while.

Comment

So in other words America worked as it should. The daughter spoke her mind, people reacted to that by not going to the coffee shop and speaking their minds. Now if all those involved could meet to discuss things would be even better.

Their are consequences for actions. Just because people stopped going to the shop doesn't mean the daughter should keep her views to herself. However, if she says stuff like this again, she should expect some response.

Comment

She probably likes BBC and doesn't like constantly being stopped by cops when she's out with Jamal.

hectari's ex hated cops for the same reason I hear.

Comment

Working...
                      X