Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abraham 1.5lbs Over - IBO Not On The Line - WBSS All Eubank Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abraham 1.5lbs Over - IBO Not On The Line - WBSS All Eubank Jr.

So Abraham doesn't get in the WBSS even if he wins?

F#ck the IBO belt first off, but if you agree to 168 you need to make 168.

Comment

So he knows he couldnt win and didn't train hard? If so, his low workrate is going to be even lower. All I can say is, have fun with eubanks high workrate style

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        So Abraham doesn't get in the WBSS even if he wins?

F#ck the IBO belt first off, but if you agree to 168 you need to make 168.
        I don't see the possibility of a substitute but if Abraham wins he goes to the WBSS. I'm just saying doe, Eubank Jr. gonna tax his ass

Comment

Jr is going to beat the **** out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
            So he knows he couldnt win and didn't train hard? If so, his low workrate is going to be even lower. All I can say is, have fun with eubanks high workrate style
            I think he could just not give a f#ck about the IBO too thus didn't take making weight THAT seriously. I mean Arthur was a real title holder for a lot of his career. This is like fighting for the NY state title or something.

But you could definitely be right in what you're suggesting & if Arthur's workrate is lower than normal he's really gonna have a bad night here I believe.

Already see Eubank Jr as winning this, despite the odds being wider than they probably should be, but if Arther shows up far from his best shape as of late this is gonna be a dominate performance for Eubank Jr.

Comment

No credit to E.U bum jr. if he beats old-man Abraham who couldn't even make 168 anymore.

These Euro-bums better take notes from the American Robert Brant who jumping up to 168 to take part in this tournament: assigned to face Brahaemer not some washed up old man or untested prospects like these Brits in Groves, Smith and of course E.U bum jr....nah the U.S.A always has it tough, but that's ok we like it like that.

Comment

AA should already be retired

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  No credit to E.U bum jr. if he beats old-man Abraham who couldn't even make 168 anymore.

These Euro-bums better take notes from the American Robert Brant who jumping up to 168 to take part in this tournament: assigned to face Brahaemer not some washed up old man or untested prospects like these Brits in Groves, Smith and of course E.U bum jr....nah the U.S.A always has it tough, but that's ok we like it like that.
                  I was talking with his trainer derrick james and he was telling me there was major talk among the europeans that nobody wanted an "easy" pick in brant because hes too fast and is trained by derrick. I wouldnt be too surprised is we had another andre ward underdog type situation

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
                    I was talking with his trainer derrick james and he was telling me there was major talk among the europeans that nobody wanted an "easy" pick in brant because hes too fast and is trained by derrick. I wouldnt be too surprised is we had another andre ward underdog type situation
                    You know your boxing!

Comment

Working...
                    X