Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is a poor man's Arthur Abraham who picks on smaller fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG is a poor man's Arthur Abraham who picks on smaller fighters?

He fights like Arthur Abraham did, other then Abraham was a little faster, but GGG puts his punches together a little better.

Never in the history of boxing has there been a fighter who is INSISTENT on fighting guys weight classes under him.

I wouldn't mind even seeing GGG fight Bute...this guy never even mentions people his size in interviews.

Yeah OK Shut up

Comment

Golovkin knocked Bute out in the amateurs and would knock him out now too.

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
        He fights like Arthur Abraham did, other then Abraham was a little faster, but GGG puts his punches together a little better.

Never in the history of boxing has there been a fighter who is INSISTENT on fighting guys weight classes under him.

I wouldn't mind even seeing GGG fight Bute...this guy never even mentions people his size in interviews.
        Dear troll kid, just watch (at 2:45):

Comment

Dear troll kid, just watch (at 2:54):

Comment

The Abraham who was pushed into fighting guys a head taller than him (with very predictable outcome)? The demographic would be thrilled but it wouldn't really prove much else.

Golovkin is 34 and barely cuts to make middleweight. He's not going to magically turn into a 175 pounder. The demographic's "plan" is foiled by physical reality. They will need to find a decent middleweight or small 168er to get behind instead.

The demographic is so excited by the idea of Ward fighting Golovkin. It's like people pretending Wlad or Fury would have glory bestowed upon them for fighting Ward. There is nothing impressive about that.
            Last edited by ////; 09-17-2016, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Will we ever see GGG vs Abraham? GGG fought in Germany for years but none of Sturm, Zbik, Sylvester, Abraham took him on.

Comment

please enlighten me as to which fighters in golovkins division he is ducking?

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  Golovkin knocked Bute out in the amateurs and would knock him out now too.
                  And it would be his best win. I wanna see it, every fan should force those kind of fights instead of mismatches against Rosado, Monroe, Wade or Brook.

The best fight the best.

Comment

Andre ward spent a decade fighting guys a weight class below him.
                    Olympic light heavyweight gold medalist.

Comment

Working...
                    X