This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post

Never understood Anderson's hype, he gives the ball away way too much, makes silly decisions and shoots horribly. Nani, has good movement, speed, overall awareness on the pitch is good but the final product is almost always lacking. Park is good player, hate him but hes good. Fletcher, don't know United fans IMO want him to be the next Keane, he does foul an awful lot but I just don't see whats special about him. United fans say he works hard and huffs and puffs in center midfield but so did Flamini in his last season with us.

Park is good

Fletcher is amazing in the big games (honestly dont remeber one bad game vs a good top club from him)

Anderson? come on the guy is 19 or something not every person can mature like Fabregas etc so fast, Ronaldo was far from finished when he joined us at 18-19, the talent is there tho

Nani? I think he is ****e, but then again that goes against what im saying about Anderson as he is young too.. but Fergie was trying to get rid of him it seemed last summer, so not sure he rates him much either.

Most of all i want ****ing Hargreaves back tho, he is a beast, specially for the big games (for England WC campaign aswell)

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
      Just imagine, Fabiano and Rooney upfront, Rooney and Agüero, absolutely unstoppable.

Never understood Anderson's hype, he gives the ball away way too much, makes silly decisions and shoots horribly. Nani, has good movement, speed, overall awareness on the pitch is good but the final product is almost always lacking. Park is good player, hate him but hes good. Fletcher, don't know United fans IMO want him to be the next Keane, he does foul an awful lot but I just don't see whats special about him. United fans say he works hard and huffs and puffs in center midfield but so did Flamini in his last season with us.

Cut Casillas some slack, hes rarely at fault for a goal and produces some top notch saves time and time again, its not his fault Madrid's defence always is suspect. Schmeichel, yeah he came up with great saves but hes likely to thank the likes of Steve Bruce and Denis Irwin in front of him.
      There is anderson hype because you (and others probably) dont see what we see, especially at the games, he doesnt give the ball away much, only in that game yesterday....but his passing is amazing for a 20 year old....He won the Golden Ball for U17's at for a reason (jst to let you know fabregas won it the year before)

Hes so quick, turns up the pace in a flash, his acceleration is jst crazy, hes so strong will muscle most people off a ball, has great footwork on the ball...and yeah his finishing is slacking but, according to his last few matches its getting better! lol

And i wernt picking on casillas at all!! i think hes amazing, i was just pointing out the fact when we were talking about best goalkeepers of all time....some1 said they think casillas has alrdy surpassed Schmeichel, bit of an insult really...

And fletcher is a great player....again....at the game like anderson, you see everything they do....he does work very hard yes, but he stops the opposition from doing what they want, thats why we play him in almost every big game

Comment

• Comment

• Chelsea suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Šemise View Post
            Chelsea suck.

Champions league this year,

Got money on hamburg tonight to do a number on celtic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
              Champions league this year,

Got money on hamburg tonight to do a number on celtic.
              Naw, Celtic will win a close game or it'll be a draw.

Comment

Naw, Celtic will win a close game or it'll be a draw.
                i usually don't mind celtic but them and rangers are slipping in standards compared to most of europe

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
                  You know where the Chelsea thread is!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    You know where the Chelsea thread is!
                    Fuck off back to it then you dirty ****!

:****you:

Comment

Fuck off back to it then you dirty ****!

:****you:
                      Up yours Butters!

Comment

Working...
                      X