Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That Errol Spence Jr. fight was a waste of time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
    Let me start by saying, I am a bigger Spence fan than the majority of you braindead, band wagon jumpers. Doesn't matter that he has gyno nips, I'm still a big fan. However, that fight last night was a joke, and actually made his stock drop in my opinion. A massive stage like that, and they line up a tomato can?! I know you phaggots will say it was the mandatory, but mandatories are paid off all the time. For Errol's homecoming they should have rustled up a known/durable opponent and put on a show for the fans.

PS. Fook that phaggot at the World Boxing Video Archive who uploaded a 2.11 GB file for a 1 round fight.
    Boxingwise a complete waste. But he got some invaluAble exposure and established invaluable connections for the future

Comment

imagine spence was 6 years older and still fighting fights like this with his resume...smh

Comment

Originally posted by pedro1098 View Post
        ES is the new ward..
        he has zero personalty in & out the ring, he struggled to sell 15k tickets in his home town,
        sometimes no matter how good you are ..you are marketable or your not,theirs no in between, im sure his ppv figures are low, no one tunes in to his pressers .
        flogging a dead horse .
        peps wants to be entertained, & spence name will not be in this bracket,
        done himself no favours fighting & taking in a bum last night.
        Disagree completely. People were all over twitter talking about how likable he is. The future of boxing."Charisma"is not all about being a loudmouth Conor douche

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
          Let me start by saying, I am a bigger Spence fan than the majority of you braindead, band wagon jumpers. Doesn't matter that he has gyno nips, I'm still a big fan. However, that fight last night was a joke, and actually made his stock drop in my opinion. A massive stage like that, and they line up a tomato can?! I know you phaggots will say it was the mandatory, but mandatories are paid off all the time. For Errol's homecoming they should have rustled up a known/durable opponent and put on a show for the fans.

PS. Fook that phaggot at the World Boxing Video Archive who uploaded a 2.11 GB file for a 1 round fight.
          If the majority on here are brain dead phaggots then why does your highness even bother posting and starting Threads?

Comment

ANYBODY blaming Spence, for the fight last night.....

is an idiot.

Comment

It def didn’t make his stock drop lol. This is what get casuals excited. It wouldn’t matter if ocampo was worse than rod salsa. All they know is they showed up for their guy and got to see a 1 round knock out.

It’s the same way Golovkin got popular

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                It def didn’t make his stock drop lol. This is what get casuals excited. It wouldn’t matter if ocampo was worse than rod salsa. All they know is they showed up for their guy and got to see a 1 round knock out.

It’s the same way Golovkin got popular
                no it doesnt. wilder been koing bums for a decade and ppl barely know who he is and cant sell out an arena nor sell 2 ppv's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bashhh View Post
                  no it doesnt. wilder been koing bums for a decade and ppl barely know who he is and cant sell out an arena nor sell 2 ppv's.
                  People barely know him? He sells out at home and didn’t his fight vs Ortiz have like 12k people? Not being on ppv doesn’t mean you’re not popular.

Golovkin is popular but without canelo his ppv don’t do big numbers

Comment

These mismatches will continue as long as fans keep worshipping these stupid IBF sanctioning bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                      Ward was an undefeated multiple div world champion
                      11 straight stoppages
                      15 thousand tickets sold
                      thats america aint it
                      less than 12 hours after the fight, a non PPV fight
                      "where do you find the neilsen ratings for pressers"
                      STAY SALTY BROOK
                      This was a very creative way of responding, point by point. Fair play!

Comment

Working...
                      X