Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn's Trainer: Definitely a Premature Stoppage - Pac Hit Harder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
    Pac vs Agapito Sánchez fight
    horn's style is tailor made for manny!

pac has problems with fighters that box and move.

Comment

• I give Horn respect he kept trying to the inevitable bitter end!

He didn't quit or look for a way out!

It's Horn's team that keep making excuses and saying bs, he gave Bud credit and said he was the better man!

Unlike Pacquiao, Horn was willing to fight Bud!

You got Pacquiao fighting jr welterweights and chasing after lightweights, shameful stuff from the Senator!

Bud got now, Benadivez's bro gonna take a whooping next then he should fight Thurman and then school Spence!

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        horn's style is tailor made for manny!

pac has problems with fighters that box and move.
        He has issues with both..... What I’m saying is Manny for being a pressure fighter can’t fight dirty too save his life, he lets guys bully him and rough him up it takes him out of his comfort zone ( it would anyone but he has trouble adapting).... I’m not saying he loses but Horns style will trouble him for a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          He has issues with both..... What I’m saying is Manny for being a pressure fighter can’t fight dirty too save his life, he lets guys bully him and rough him up it takes him out of his comfort zone ( it would anyone but he has trouble adapting).... I’m not saying he loses but Horns style will trouble him for a bit.
          this i will agree with you on. pac is just not a dirty fighter and usually doesnt do anything about it either when its being done to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
            Ask Ricky Hatton why he retired at 30yr.old after Pacquiao demolition.
            Pac was still on his prime when he put Hatton to sleep.. now is a different Pacman...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
              I will say it is odd to see people say that Horn was holding though - 90% of the tie ups were from Crawford who would tie up when Horn jumped in to try and close the distance and fight on the inside.
              Just for the record. If that were Floyd, he'd be getting all sorts of hate for "hugging". But you saw correct, Crawford was initiating clinches like a mad man. I'm fine with it strategically, but I find it funny Crawford gets a pass when Floyd got attacked for doing the same thing for the same reason.

Crawford was also "running" for at least 3 rounds. Not a peep from anyone about that. Again, I got no problem with the strategy myself. But if that were Floyd, "All he did was RUN!"

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              You got Pacquiao fighting jr welterweights and chasing after lightweights, shameful stuff from the Senator!
              What looks even worse is Manny ducking the Horn rematch - a rematch he likely would have won with a good payday.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Just for the record. If that were Floyd, he'd be getting all sorts of hate for "hugging". But you saw correct, Crawford was initiating clinches like a mad man. I'm fine with it strategically, but I find it funny Crawford gets a pass when Floyd got attacked for doing the same thing for the same reason.

Crawford was also "running" for at least 3 rounds. Not a peep from anyone about that. Again, I got no problem with the strategy myself. But if that were Floyd, "All he did was RUN!"

What looks even worse is Manny ducking the Horn rematch - a rematch he likely would have won with a good payday.
                Manny is a part time fighter at this point, just chasing checks and easy fights which he's earned but wished he would pass the torch and fight Crawford instead Loma!

Comment

Working...
                X