Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Parker has a better resume than Deontay Wilder and should rank higher.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    You didn't address any of our points. Because you know you're in checkmate.
    I didn't address any points because there's nothing to address? You're now trying to compare names who've been thrown into the WBC rankings from nowhere to a man who climbed up the rankings slowly, on nothing but merit.

You obviously strongly favour Deontay Wilder. Your bias is effecting your subjectivity. I am not even a Joseph Parker fan. I just felt like pointing something out which isn't immediately obvious. The majority would agree that what I said is true. Parker has the better names, higher ranking opponents. Maybe four or five of your buddies would disagree.

I don't have the interest to debate this one thing with a zealot hater all day. It's over with as far as I'm concerned. You and I are never going to agree on this. Do I want to sit here having a back and forth argument with you? No thanks. Does that mean you got me in "checkmate"? Hey, whatever gives you the will to carry on in life.

Comment

• Parker has the better resume but in this case i dont believe Parker defeats Wilder in a fight from what ive seen .

Comment

• Originally posted by White Willy View Post
        I didn't address any points because there's nothing to address? You're now trying to compare names who've been thrown into the WBC rankings from nowhere to a man who climbed up the rankings slowly, on nothing but merit.

You obviously strongly favour Deontay Wilder. Your bias is effecting your subjectivity. I am not even a Joseph Parker fan. I just felt like pointing something out which isn't immediately obvious. The majority would agree that what I said is true. Parker has the better names, higher ranking opponents. Maybe four or five of your buddies would disagree.

I don't have the interest to debate this one thing with a zealot hater all day. It's over with as far as I'm concerned. You and I are never going to agree on this. Do I want to sit here having a back and forth argument with you? No thanks. Does that mean you got me in "checkmate"? Hey, whatever gives you the will to carry on in life.
        WBC WBA IBF is a KNOWN liar of this forum . He is the definition of incompetence as well . Ruiz was ranked 3 when he fought Parker ,below is part of an article from ring magazine he can read when troll boy comes back bc thats what he does on the forum !

I know bc like many on here ive handed him his azz on here more than several times but he comes back until he runs out of straw man points he grabs from left field !

" Parker (21-0, 18 knockouts) is currently ranked No. 1 in the WBO’s October rankings, Ruiz (29-0, 19 KOs) is No. 3. The No. 2 ranked fighter, Wladimir Klitschko is in talks to face Anthony Joshua for the IBF title, as well as the WBA belt if the WBA allows it. Ruiz, a talented, rotund heavyweight who is now trained by Abel Sanchez, last fought on Sept. 10, winning a decision against Franklin Lawrence."
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-08-2017, 05:46 AM.

Comment

• Absolutely Takam has fought better opposition but Wilder is a far more dangerous threat.

Comment

• There's a case to be made for sure. I'd pick Wilder to win if they fought, but i think Parker has a slightly better resume at present.

Comment

• Originally posted by redmish View Post
              I would say 60-40 in wilders favour. I'm not getting too carried away with the stiverne rematch. It was a very impressive KO but stiverne was in terrible shape.
              But Wilder has shown a pretty good jab and at any time in a fight one punch can turn the lights out. What has Parker shown?

Comment

• Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
                But Wilder has shown a pretty good jab and at any time in a fight one punch can turn the lights out. What has Parker shown?
                I think wilder has improved for sure but Parker isn't as bad as people on here say he is. He throws decent combinations and his power is underrated. It's an interesting fight with wilder starting as favourite.

Comment

• andy ruiz hasnt accomplished anything except for losing weight. and parkers latest win already ducked wilder a year ago lol. both of which he barely won.

Comment

• This thread is horse****. The end.

Comment

Working...
                    X