No announcement yet.

Changed my mind about Jeff Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed my mind about Jeff Horn

after watching this highlight reel. This could actually be a tough challenge for Pacquiao at his age. Could end the way the Hopkins fight ended:

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    after watching this highlight reel. This could actually be a tough challenge for Pacquiao at his age. Could end the way the Hopkins fight ended:

Maybe you didn't notice, but that was a very slowwwwww highlight reel against the most astonishing names around. Their movement, speed, I mean Marquez would toy with all of them and Marquez is 94....

Don't ruin the integrity of PAC's skill just because Kovalev lost brutally. Please

Comment

Horn doesn't have a chance in hell

Comment

Back it up then

Let's make a bet

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          with all of them and Marquez is 94....

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            Back it up then

Let's make a bet
            erm.......no

Comment

Jeff Horn is rubbish compared to Pacquiao, in every compartment.

The only chance he got is Pacquiao got too old and washed out, which is a possibility. But I think it wont happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Horn doesn't have a chance in hell
                You're back!

Comment

Interesting. Horn somehow got better by doing interviews and sparring average guys in preparation to fight Manny.

Comment

Boxrec ranks all the pro boxers in the world. If there are 4 thousand pro welterweights in the world they rank them all from best to worse. Horn has never fought anybody they rank in the top 50 welterweights. In other words he has never defeated a good welterweight. Those guys he is blasting out are not very good and miles away from being top 15 welterweights. Pacquiao will be a giant step up in class.

Comment

Working...
                    X