Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: We Have Never Seen Anything Like Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don’t rate a response from me. Bigjavi tells me you’re some fat fphuck pretending to know boxing and all you know are twinkies Twinkie. Beat it Nacho Libre.
    Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    since you are calling me a kid how old are you?

and yes thats what you do in a forum if you disagree with a statement you refute it not throw childish insults

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww 702 View Post
      You don’t rate a response from me. Bigjavi tells me you’re some fat fphuck pretending to know boxing and all you know are twinkies Twinkie. Beat it Nacho Libre.

more childish nonsense.....

talk boxing or go on ignore... simple

*and the reason I have bigjavi cuz it was my email since hs

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
        we can appreacite what he's doing, but we need to stop this "we've never seen this before' ****. And no Linares isn't great. he's very good and this was a good win, but nobody with a fully functioning brain should have picked Linares to win. My actual prediction for the fight was that he would carve Linares face up. Do a search
        Well that's not hard to predict. Linares cuts easily and bleeds like a stuck pig even when he wins.

And the fight was close until it was stopped with many having it either as a tie or even with Linares winning. HE was in the fight until the very end and had the momentum going in his direction after the knockdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          And Floyd is in a league all by himself hence T.B.E.
          Your opinion is worthless to me. But it isn't surprising you are a T.B.E.

Floyd is only in a class by himself to those who really don't know boxing . . . and you fit that bill to a T.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
            Thats silly also. Floyd fought plodders. Never would fight khan and had very competitice fights with Maidana, Castillo. Enough said
            What do you expect from a legit moron? On top of that he is a racist so you are not going to have any kind of reasonable discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
              At the end of the day this. I’m gonna have a hard time excusing anybody that’s watched more than 7 years of boxing, who thinks Loma is an all-time great.

Loma would get anniahlated by a prime Sugar Shane Mosley.
              Why do people say such over the top stuff? I was a big Mosley fan and yeah I could see him beating Loma. But annihilate him, roll my eyes. Here's the deal, when top notch fighters in their primes fight multiple times there are some days when they are going to lose. That's what happens when you fight other top notch fighters. You just might be off your game that day.

That's why, while I think Floyd is a great fighter, one of the best, I think there is a knock on his career when we are talking about putting him as "T.B.E". After Castillo his career is almost exclusively filled with past their prime, in many cases way past their prime fighters. When people talk about beating HOF fighters in many cases if not most those guys were not fighting at HOF level at the time.

Perfect example for Floyd is Castillo. Yeah I thought he lost the first fight, as did most if you believe people at the fight (I had friends there) and the media. But Floyd was a better fight than Castillo. In the second fight he demonstrated it. But for one night when he went up against a hell of a good fighter in his prime Floyd probably lost that fight. Even if you believe he won it was incredibly close. He was off his game that day and even when he was on Castillo wasn't going to be easy.

Same with Leonard when he lost to Duran. Duran was awesome and Leonard was too. Leonard was slightly off his game and Leonard came away with an L.

I am no where near crowning Loma TBE or some stupid **** like that. But he is a hell of a good fighter and yeah he isn't far away from great. He'd give many guys we consider great fights everything they wanted and maybe more.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                you are the idiot and moron and you want Loma how is to small for 130 to go to JW just so maybe he might lose
                you are a confused twerp who knows nothing about boxing. Both Loma & Garcia are lightweight champions. So they can fight for unification if its agreed by both promotional teams.

Fights are arranged and fought with weight not size.

Comment

• You could get that feeling but "never seen anything like him?" Throw this guy into an equation where he has prime Morales, Barrera, Marquez, Pacquiao type of problems and if he solves all of them I'd make a statement like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                    you are a confused twerp who knows nothing about boxing. Both Loma & Garcia are lightweight champions. So they can fight for unification if its agreed by both promotional teams.

Fights are arranged and fought with weight not size.
                    LOMA IS TO SMALL FOR LW barely big enough for 130. when they stand together Garcia is a lot bigger

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                      Thats silly also. Floyd fought plodders. Never would fight khan and had very competitice fights with Maidana, Castillo. Enough said
                      If you pay attention you would see that Floyd CLEARLY BEAT them.

Khan?!? LMMFAO! WOW....LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X