Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about going to America. Which city should I visit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For what says USA, one possible tour could be to fly into Chicago and see the Shed Aquarium, Museum of Natural History, and some of the Great Lakes then mosey west a tad and take the beautiful Mississippi River Road south and see Cahokia Mounds, the Arch, Six Flags, and Chain of Rocks area, then keep heading south to the Ozark National Scenic Waterways (spring fed rivers among forested hills) of Missouri and Arkansas. Then continue South through Louisiana until you get to the coast and east through the Florida-Georgia line. If you got time you either head south deep into Florida or head back north to the Great Smokey Mountains and Ashville

Other tours include the US and Canadian border like the Great Lakes and Ontario area, the northern New York wilderness all the way to Vancouver. Or the Great Southwest and Mexico or the Northwest Coast or the Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Sequoia, Yosemite, Big Bear area.
    Last edited by maracho; 06-17-2018, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Manhatten or San Francisco.

If you are looking for outdoorsy stuff to do fly into Las Vegas. Lots of National parks to hike. A 5 hour drive to the Grand Canyon for a hike of a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        I heard inner city Baltimore is lovely this time of the year.
        The Harbor and Fell's Point in Baltimore are nice doe, jokes aside.

The Aquarium and Bertha's Mussels are worth going to if you're ever in the area.

Comment

The city the devil goes to get his dick sucked,New Orleans

Comment

There is no single city that will capture all of America. The U.S. is very diverse in population, culture, and topography.

New York City, New Orleans and San Diego are three major cities, yet they are nothing alike. Vegas is a sandbox for adults, but for me, everything feels fake, as though I'm visiting one giant movie set. Especially during the day.

If you have 9 days and a lofty budget try a cross-country road trip if you really want to capture a glimpse of America. Start in NYC, and work your way across either I-70 or I-40 to California. You'll pass through a half-dozen major cities at least and see some of the natural beauty of the country--cities and architecture, desert, oceans, lakes, forests, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

If you have 9 days and a lofty budget try a cross-country road trip if you really want to capture a glimpse of America. Start in NYC, and work your way across either I-70 or I-40 to California. You'll pass through a half-dozen major cities at least and see some of the natural beauty of the country--cities and architecture, desert, oceans, lakes, forests, etc.
              I did that road trip in 1972. Started at the Washington Bridge and ended up in Las Cruces, NM. Did it again in 1975, went through Denver, Phoenix and LA. Trust me, just fly to New Mexico or San Antonio and forget PA,OH,IL,MO,KS,OK and CO. Otherwise it's a good idea.

Comment

Londons alright.

Comment

vegas baby

Comment

Top cities to visit:

1. Detroit, Michigan
                    2. Flint, Michigan
                    3. New Orleans, Louisiana
                    4. Stockton, California
                    5. Chicago, Illinois (Southside)
                    6. St. Louis, Missouri
                    7. Trenton, New Jersey
                    8. Santa Ana, California
                    9. Washington D.C. (visit the surrounding neighborhoods)
                    10. Lansing, Michigan

Those are the most American cities. No other cities represent the American experience like them.

Comment

Bro, with all due respect to you and your family, fuck your fuck ass country, motherfucker. I'm from the fuucking U.S.A., bitch. Don't step foot in my country unless your willing to first get down on your knees and face and beg for my sweet American mercy, motherfucker. This is real American blood, motherbitch. Don't step foot in my country unless you're willing to get oppressed in servitude till you earned your right to freedom, boy. I promise you I am going to be waiting for you at the airport in my pickup and I'm going to welcome you to America, Foreigner. You ain't welcome here if I ain't chaperoning you. Fuck any other country or land that is not part of the the United States.

Side note: All you dictators, all you wannabe superpowers, we're coming for your and we're bringing Democracy with us. You can either eat it willingly or you can be assisted with eating it, but either way, it's going down motherfucker.. So you go tell are your little friends, they ain't welcome here Border is closed till we get our money back up. We will open back soon.

Democracy.

America, boy.
                      Last edited by jack_the_rippuh; 06-18-2018, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X