Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Pac do against the champions Floyd beat for his titles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    He probably beats them all except Canelo who flatlines him.
    at 152, easy work.

Comment

He couldn't even decisively beat Marquez in four attempts like hell is he beating Canelo.
      and canelo couldnt even drop or hurt an old fading cotto....

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        You think Canelo is a better all around fighter than Marquez? I mean, they were both on the tainted meat program but that is where the similarities end.

Canelo would end up like Margarito.

I do actually yes. Bigger and better version all around.
        Better footwork, better jab, his upper body movement is lightyears ahead of Marquez's - Great fighter but a pretty one-dimensional one who only ever shone against offensive minded fighters. A more educated right hand. He has greater ability to set shots up than Marquez who is reliant on facing wreckless opposition - Manny, Katsidis, Diaz and so on.

Canelo isn't going to be stood static letting him zip in and out he's an elite counterpuncher, twice his size who will step back, time him and put him clean out. He's all wrong for Manny even without such a size differential.

People will pick Manny on the basis they can't ever be proven 100% wrong and GGG fans are also Manny fans so they'll take Manny but they don't truly believe it and I really do hope boxing fans don't seriously believe he'd do to Canelo what he did to Margarito, its emotions that are talking. He'd straight up swat him like a fly.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          and canelo couldnt even drop or hurt an old fading cotto....
          I'm honestly not sure he was trying to Canelo is a student of the game who to me appeared to be trying new things. He's was learning on the job besides Manny has failed to drop, stop many lesser fighters particularly since he started testing.

Also its not like he fought a drained Cotto like Manny did.

Comment

baldomir would ko pac

Comment

I'm honestly not sure he was trying to Canelo is a student of the game who to me appeared to be trying new things. He's was learning on the job besides Manny has failed to drop, stop many lesser fighters particularly since he started testing.

never once was cotto in trouble.

so against cotto, he wasnt trying to?? but against khan, he almost took khan's head off. ? yeah right. lol

Comment

Correct, he fought an older, lesser Cotto.

Comment

I do actually yes. Bigger and better version all around.
                  Better footwork, better jab, his upper body movement is lightyears ahead of Marquez's - Great fighter but a pretty one-dimensional one who only ever shone against offensive minded fighters. A more educated right hand. He has greater ability to set shots up than Marquez who is reliant on facing wreckless opposition - Manny, Katsidis, Diaz and so on.

Canelo isn't going to be stood static letting him zip in and out he's an elite counterpuncher, twice his size who will step back, time him and put him clean out. He's all wrong for Manny even without such a size differential.

People will pick Manny on the basis they can't ever be proven 100% wrong and GGG fans are also Manny fans so they'll take Manny but they don't truly believe it and I really do hope boxing fans don't seriously believe he'd do to Canelo what he did to Margarito, its emotions that are talking. He'd straight up swat him like a fly.
                  dont shiiet yourself. 09-10 pac against canelo at 152 would be a slaughter house madness (tainted meat not included).

Comment

manny hasnt had a real legit ko since the hatton fight 2009. he started doing random test in 2014.

Comment

Im not for one second saying that canelo is better than pcquiao but you know what i would favour him stylistically and with the size difference (which is pretty considerable) to beat pacquiao. id favour him against the others but maidana under garcia could possibly chin him at some point.

Comment

Working...
                      X