Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko: "Mikey is the only Test For Me, Maybe I Feel Like Rigo Felt Fighting Me?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko: "Mikey is the only Test For Me, Maybe I Feel Like Rigo Felt Fighting Me?"

Mikey will duck him as he did Gamboa, Cotto and Linares.

Comment

Hope Mikey is up for the challenge. Fan of Mikey but he seems to be hard to negotiate with.

I get he wants the best deal he can get but i just have a feeling he wants the perfect deal and doesnt compromise much.

Comment

You noobs do realize it was lomas ppl who don't want the fight right.

***** even loma knows whats up he knows mikey would be too much for him thats why he said he might feel like rigo fighting him

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
          Hope Mikey is up for the challenge. Fan of Mikey but he seems to be hard to negotiate with.

I get he wants the best deal he can get but i just have a feeling he wants the perfect deal and doesnt compromise much.
          hes not hard to deal with if you dont want a 3 fight option.

Every deal he turned down had multiple fight deal attached to it.
          Thats why when eric gomes (gbp president) got wind of mikey getting a better offer from shotime he desperately tweeted to mikey "fight linares, staright up no options, no extra fights", but it was already too late mikey already had a more lucrative date with Showtime for the new year, the new budget comes in and they can offer more.

Mikey vs Lomachenko is a great fight but it looks like Lomachenko handlers (egis) doesnt want it right now.; I 100% believe lomachenko wants it but he doesnt make those decisions.

Comment

Didn't watch the vids yet but I love the title. Those who said that size was no factor in Loma v Rigo, and that it was about skill, should WELCOME Loma fighting Mikey. In fact, they should be BEGGING for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Didn't watch the vids yet but I love the title. Those who said that size was no factor in Loma v Rigo, and that it was about skill, should WELCOME Loma fighting Mikey. In fact, they should be BEGGING for it.
              It would be different. Mikey has great fundamentals but would probably be outboxed by Loma for a few rounds. In the end he will find an opening and probably knock Lomachenko out but it would be different from the Rigo fight where it looked like Loma was the faster, slicker fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                You noobs do realize it was lomas ppl who don't want the fight right.

***** even loma knows whats up he knows mikey would be too much for him thats why he said he might feel like rigo fighting him
                lol
                Thats why I call them delusional.
                I posted that same video.
                Lomachenko literally doesnt sound too keen and literally says what it says in the title in the videos but these guys keep droning on about Garcia ducking him as Lomachenko chases him or whatever.
                They believe what they believe(or fronting which is what I believe), cant do much to change that.

Comment

Loma and Mikey are closer in size than Loma and Rigo. Loma-Crawford would be where Loma would really be the tiny guy.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Loma and Mikey are closer in size than Loma and Rigo. Loma-Crawford would be where Loma would really be the tiny guy.
                    He doesnt seem to think so. If I didnt know any better, I would say he said that his win over Rigondeaux didnt mean as much as it shouldve because of the size disparity to use it against Garcia to soften the impact of Garcia fighting and beating him.

Comment

Working...
                    X