Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pulev Admits Fight Against Anthony Joshua Will Be "Terrifying"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua KO in 4. Pulev doesn't seem to want it.... I'd rather of seen AJ fight Ortiz or maybe Parker in a unification fight.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
      I'm worried for Wilder too. I do not want the big fight to be derailed between Joshua and Wilder.

I don't think Wilder is that much out matched.

I notice when Wilder fights dangerous fighters or steps up he is more disciplined and sharper than when he fought guys like Molina, Szpilka,.etc...

His fights against Arreola and Stiverne, Wilder looked more disciplined and sharp.

I would expect the same against Ortiz. There is the age factor with Ortiz too. He might be too old now.

I'm not sure how to call it, but I'm hoping for a Wilder victory.

I hear what you're saying though. It's a fight that makes me nervous for Wilder.
      True That! As much as I want Wilder to fight a guy with a pulse for once.. I want that guy to be AJ.
      AJ vs Wilder is a massive and quite frankly I would rather have AJ fight Ortiz after Pulev because I have more faith that AJ can beat Ortiz than Wilder. If Wilder loses then we miss out on the next biggest fight that can be made.. But hopefully he beats Ortiz.. Ortiz is like 60 now and he’s looked awful in last 3 outings.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        All of AJ’s opponents have been afraid of him.. AJ has that Mike Tyson effect on guys.. They also mentions his size and muscles in the lead up. Vlad mentioned his physique, so did Molina, Breazeale, Martin.. Only Dillian Whyte gave him no respect.
        Breazeale said Joshuas muscle cant win him fights and Martin wasnt afraid at all which was just another reason the fight didn't make it out of the 2nd rnd .Even Johnson thought he would last if not defeat Joshua bc he like MANY thought him to be overatted or to raw ( Klitchko ) !

M.Tyson also fought MOST top guys who thought the same exact thing ,this myth boxers are afraid bc they get beaten soundly is just that myth .

As of the thread Pulev has already claimed he will K.O Joshua and thinks his experience of fighting different styles will give him the edge ,he also said something about street fighting ? Does this sound like a scared guy? I hope not bc then hes been in the wrong sport all this time . lol

Joshua 4th rnd K.O ! And bc hes elite not bc Pulev doesn't want to win.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          if wilder was fighting this guy there would be thousands of post about him fighting a bum
          In reality it would be the first opponent no one can say much about bc Pulev is actually a relevant fighter and in Wilders case this would be like going from bum city ( where hes been ) to elite ,night and day to who hes ben fighting since 2014 (washington whos not top 10 was his biggest threat )

Only in fantasy land will you guys continue to pick apart Joshuas resume .....back on earth he has completely made Wilder look like someone who has to peak out his door before stepping outside bc thats his approach to match making thus far !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            In reality it would be the first opponent no one can say much about bc Pulev is actually a relevant fighter and in Wilders case this would be like going from bum city ( where hes been ) to elite ,night and day to who hes ben fighting since 2014 (washington whos not top 10 was his biggest threat )

Only in fantasy land will you guys continue to pick apart Joshuas resume .....back on earth he has completely made Wilder look like someone who has to peak out his door before stepping outside bc thats his approach to match making thus far !
            I don't pick apart any fighters resume unless its a must, Im a boxing fan I don't sit around trying to tear every fighter down every chance I get like most of u... none of them have that great of a resume to top the others, pulev is a decent fighter as well as some of Wilders opponents. Im a Joshua and wilder fan and lean towards wilder winning the fight if they met especially if Joshua gasses. there aren't too many big names at HW and the fighters that matter are just now establishing themselves, where are all these elite fighters wilder has been ducking? hes called everyone out and KOed everyone in front of him. he will get better fights this year and next... late 2017-2018 will be the best years in HW division in a long time as ive been stating since early last year.
            Last edited by uppercut510; 09-12-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              I don't pick apart any fighters resume unless its a must, Im a boxing fan I don't sit around trying to tear every fighter down every chance I get like most of u... none of them have that great of a resume to top the others, pulev is a decent fighter as well as some of Wilders opponents. Im a Joshua and wilder fan and lean towards wilder winning the fight if they met especially if Joshua gasses. there aren't too many big names at HW and the fighters that matter are just now establishing themselves, where are all these elite fighters wilder has been ducking? hes called everyone out and KOed everyone in front of him. he will get better fights this year and next... late 2017-2018 will be the best years in HW division in a long time as ive been stating since early last year.
              Wilder has avoided any top guy he could WE all know this and its foolish to claim otherwise . From W. Klitchko to Parker (who called him out first ) . You can reinvent how his entire resume panned out all you like but the reality is his team has coasted and padded his career as champion the most in HW history . Hes really going to go south if he cant get Ortiz his next fight .....also hasnt fought in 7 months and wasted more time not fighting Stiverne ! smh

Relevant fights will come 2018 bc he will have to fight Joshua ,thats the only reason and it will be his SOLE relevant fight ever besides pickinfg up a belt that Vitali left for him .

Fans aren't suppose to plead with ANY HW champion are they ? Certainly no one with nearly 40 fights and 5 title defences against NON top 10 guys ,only a illogical person would disagree here !
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-12-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Pulev would be the best opponent Wilder has fought, by a pretty large margin
                Lots of people say this but in reality what exactly has Pulev really done? Who has he beat? He has no power & he is easy to hit. He has a good chin & will stand in there & slug it out in the middle of the ring. The problem is his lack of power will always come back to haunt him when he stands in there with a big puncher. The 2 biggest punchers he has been in the ring with dropped him. Klitschko crushed him & Joey Abell put him on his butt too. Abell is a journeyman but he has a big punch & was able to get to Pulev's chin. He is like Chisora & Takam. Good fighter with a solid chin but lacks one punch power. Pulev's best win is over Chisora & it was a close SD. Who else? He beat Dimitrenko, 40 something Tony Thompson & Ustinov. Do you think any of those guys can be Breazeale, Duhaupas, Washington, Arreola, Szplika or Stiverne? Thompson may of had a chance against a couple of them. I see Wilder & Joshua stopping Pulev. He could walk through Chisora's punches but he won't walk through Wilder or AJ's punches. I doubt he could beat Povetkin. I expect Pulev to get crushed by Joshua. This will be AJ's statement fight as the man to beat. Pulev will be done in 3 rounds.
                Last edited by joe strong; 09-12-2017, 06:25 PM.

Comment

I like AJ but he fights nothing but bums. Imagine if Wilder were fighting pulev? There would be sooo much trash talk. Haters man

Comment

Yea thats the truth man they would be praising AJ while saying what they could to hate on Wilder. Its so weird but **** em

Comment

Pulev looked terrified against Wladimir too.

This is going to be painful to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X