Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "SOG" Ward vs "King" Kovalev II Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking UD for Kov, will be no knock out. Kov boxed better than Ward first time around, and is not one trick pony. I feel he has better timing than Ward, only got to adjust to the excessive clinches, but it's more of a refs job.

War Kova

Comment

• Originally posted by Gloveking View Post
      Picking UD for Kov, will be no knock out. Kov boxed better than Ward first time around, and is not one trick pony. I feel he has better timing than Ward, only got to adjust to the excessive clinches, but it's more of a refs job.

War Kova
      I feel like he's definitely a better boxer than Ward. I also think many are being very narrow-minded about this, insisting that when there is a close fight between a boxer and a puncher and the boxer wins a close one, he wins more convincingly in the rematch. However, they are seriously overlooking the fact that Kovalev is a boxer who can punch. Ward is a boxer who cannot punch. Kov arguably won the first fight and in this case, I believe he was impaired from overtraining. At one hundred percent, I don't think Ward has a chance. A lot of people will be shocked tomorrow but only because they have their blinders on. Each fight is different.

Comment

• What time is the weigh in and will it be streamed?

Comment

• what time is the damn weigh in, wanna take a nap.

Comment

• When is the weigh in?

Comment

• Can't believe this is happening tomorrow.

Hoooly fuck.

Yes!

Comment

• I have a feeling Kov is gonna go all out in this fight, once he hurts Dre his gonna go for the kill. Can't wait for tomorrow

Comment

• says here it starts in 25 mins

Comment

• the production of this weigh in sucks, it doesn't match the huge fight that kovalev-ward is. at least they could've done it outside

Comment

• Phew, both on weight. These always make me nervous that someone will blow it.

Comment

Working...
                      X