No announcement yet.

you guys are getting what you wanted...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    because if he stripped cotto or canelo that would make them fight him even though the reason they are being stripped is cause they dont want to fight him. logic fail
    He took step aside money rather than assert his right to fight. I didn’t post anything else. It’s a fact he did. Of course you have a habit of denying facts so I expect this type of response.

Comment

It’s apparent a lot of GGG fanatics are upset that their guy was criticized for his resume. Admittedly it wasn’t his fault and he got unnecessary criticism but now you are all out in full force on any fighter getting props.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
        you all got very very defensive in the thread i did a few months ago saying that the fight should happen after crawford got the horn fight out of the way. you act like these guys dont have any say in their career and that their puppet masters pull their strings, its embarrassing. funny how there was no problem with promoters getting lomachenko v linares on straight away when the fighters demanded it. there was no 'oh yeah, their promoters arent gonna work together' talk then. if both fighters dig their feet in and want a fight theyll get it, or are they so scared of their promoters that they dont dare make any demands, if so thats pathetic.
        They both just fought, yet you are crying about nothing..shut the hell up

Comment

Op is honestly one of the dumbest guys on here

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            says the village idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              They both just fought, yet you are crying about nothing..shut the hell up
              no i wont shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by wlad1111 View Post
                Marination process is to get casuals on board. If you are reading this you are not a casual.
                how are these fights gonna get casuals on board though, crawfords been around for quite a long time now and he still has no fans at all. i dont know where people think they are suddenly gonna get major interest from with their personalities and opponents, its just not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  No fan likes to marinate. but from a fighters perspective you understand. if I had the power I'll throw Crawford in the ring right after Ocampos got starched.
                  your sig lololol....i miss that watson twins thread ..some damn gold in there

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    He took step aside money rather than assert his right to fight. I didn’t post anything else. It’s a fact he did. Of course you have a habit of denying facts so I expect this type of response.
                    “Boxing is a business” though, right? So who wouldnt take the easy cash? How come its only cool for certain fighters to take easy money but not others?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      You are up there too.

Comment

Working...
                      X