Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Rigo will win this fight after watching these two videos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a big difference. He is much faster and hitting much harder in the 1st video. Maybe he was just taking it easy that day in the 2nd video. It's hard to believe he wouldn't get in shape for the most important fight of his pro career. Loma is a real pro and I think he will be ready for Rigo when the bell rings and win the fight. We will know soon.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      That is a big difference. He is much faster and hitting much harder in the 1st video. Maybe he was just taking it easy that day in the 2nd video. It's hard to believe he wouldn't get in shape for the most important fight of his pro career. Loma is a real pro and I think he will be ready for Rigo when the bell rings and win the fight. We will know soon.
      Training videos can be fun to watch, and give an idea of where a fighter is in his conditioning, but I wouldn’t go basing my predictions on one. Lol Too many variables, among other things. As you pointed out, maybe on a particular day the fighter was taking it easy. Athletes don’t train hard all the time, especially as a competition nears.

Comment

a conclusion based on media day workouts? ....ok

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
          Just compare

He doesn't look like he's in a great shape at all. He looks LAZY and slow

And Rigo is in a tremendous shape, showing great discipline

I won't be even surprised if Lomachenko going to get KO in a devastating fashion, like Tszyu/Judah
          Were you born yesterday?

Media workouts don't mean Jack Shít dude. Stop posting trash because you'll steer to idiots over to your way of thinking and not ours.

Comment

Loma actually looked very sharp and fast when he was doing his shadow boxing exercises... Bet on this being the best Loma we've seen yet. No way Loma is underestimating Rigo even though that's the impression he seems to be giving off.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              If we went on Videos were fighters hit the bag Floyd Mayweather would have lost every fights the guy just taps the bag than Fight night it's all different
              how is it different? he just taps his opponent too. did you see the pac fight? that was pathetic

Comment

why train if you know you are going to lose anyway? rigo by first round ko

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Clear evidence that he can only throw 1 punch every 5 seconds now and they are very weak. I'm gonna call Erma and tell her we're betting the house on Rigo. Thx for the scoop!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X