Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why all the stick for Adrien Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't bother me one iota but it's understandable why people hate him so much

Comment

It depends who you ask.

Reasons I don't care for him ( I don't hate)

He's nowhere near as good as the hype he gets. Or at least he hasn't proven to be that good yet.

He's obnoxious, annoying and just acts like a complete idiot at times.

Without excluding the aforementioned, other reasons may include:

He copies Floyd, so the people who have an obsessive hatred for Floyd (and there are tons of them) automatically hate him.

He's black and got two gift decisions against Hispanic fighters, which means certain Hispanic posters want him dead.

Comment

Is Broner even that hyped? Everyone seems to have found out he is a talented fighter but no future ATG

Comment

The armchair analysts are the ones jocking him.

When he faces someone elite then we'll know what's up.

Comment

He a "good" fighter he just annoying....and shouldnt be on da p4p list

Comment

The fact he is being bummified already despite only being an up and comer is what I don't understand. How do you know he's gonna get beat up soon. Give him a chance. I think he's good for the sport!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommo1 View Post
                The kid is a rising star. An American fighter I actually like atm who is gonna go places. I can't believe so many arm chair athletes knock his performance!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks the guy is good?!

Comment

I liked him until he couldn't squash the beef with Paulie after the fight and had to diss him over the mic live, on his own network. **** that. All **** he id went from being funny to ****ing ******ed. I hope Maidana stops him.

And I don't even like Paulie.

Comment

Working...
                  X