Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: I hope Manny weighs 144. Says he was 143.5 when he woke up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach: I hope Manny weighs 144. Says he was 143.5 when he woke up.

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
    Had a chance to chat with @FreddieRoach in the press room. Says he hopes Manny weighs right on 144. Says he was 143.5 when he woke up.

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
    Had a chance to chat with @FreddieRoach in the press room. Says he hopes Manny weighs right on 144. Says he was 143.5 when he woke up.
    lmao, if pac doesnt eat while doing his very small work out, i can see him coming at 142 or 143, lower than marquez

Comment

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael

wow that sig pic is ridiculous

Comment

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
        Their ring weights will be about 144-146lbs.

But Marquez and Pacquiao are the same size and weight will not be the deciding factor in this fight.

Comment

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
          Your sig pic is ****ing insane, the best one I've ever seen

Comment

this is why I said marquez shouldn't have bulked up really at all. He shouldn't sacrifice any speed for power. he's not knocking pac out regardless if he's 140 or 190. If marquez is smart he'll come in between 140-142.

Comment

GHOSTBOXING Robert Guerrero
              I just jumped on the scale and I'm weighing 150. All those who say I cant fight at welterweight your nuts. If you can fight you can fight!

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Their ring weights will be about 144-146lbs.

But Marquez and Pacquiao are the same size and weight will not be the deciding factor in this fight.
                Sigh *******s think their logic is flawless...

They will be similar in weight but the weight IS a deciding factor because Pacquiao is the welterweight champion and has looked comfortable at the weight and Marquez is the Lightweight champion and last time he was over 135 he looked slow and the second time, the fight looked completely staged.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                  Sigh *******s think their logic is flawless...

They will be similar in weight but the weight IS a deciding factor because Pacquiao is the welterweight champion and has looked comfortable at the weight and Marquez is the Lightweight champion and last time he was over 135 he looked slow and the second time, the fight looked completely staged.
                  So if weight is the deciding factor as you say then if Marquez is heavier then he should win by your logic.

Do you even know what logic is?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    So if weight is the deciding factor as you say then if Marquez is heavier then he should win by your logic.

Do you even know what logic is?
                    mister "jabs don't matter in boxing" marquez don't belong to WW get over it *******...

Comment

Working...
                    X