Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-18-2017, 01:08 AM #1
Supreme

Quoted: 3880 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.71
Total Points: 91,291,295,621,228.94
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Default I have to be P4P one of the greatest fight predictors this site has ever witnessed

When all you were saying Jacobs would get KO'd by a jab from GGG, I told you Jacobs was going to bust GGG's ass. Check

Told you Charlo was going to KO Williams. Check

Told you Ward was going to stop Kovalev in the rematch. Check

Told you about Benavidez wayyy before his time on the scene. Check

Told you Dirrel was probably going to get KO'd in his last fight

I've literally lost count on how my predictions have accurately played out when you fcuks were calling me crazy.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Check my stats

P4P, I'm one of the greatest fight analyst this site has witnessed, hate it or love it

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-18-2017, 01:08 AM #2
Supreme

Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 

Now give me my damn props or else I'm gonna start charging
Old 06-18-2017, 01:47 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3029 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,259,159,006,248,941,125,632.00
Total Points: 19,259,159,006,258,940,346,368.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

Who do you pick to win the Canelo vs GGG fight and how will they win it?
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 01:50 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 930 Post(s)
Sun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 284,364,319,055,725,600.00
Total Points: 286,364,275,055,784,864.00
KSAB - (Knows Chit About Boxing) - LoadedWraps Cheers, you're always a good poster with interesting points of view. - j0zef Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ 

You are definitely P4P the biggest bet welcher on this site. You ever going to give me my points from the Jacobs/Golovkin fight?
Sun_Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 01:59 AM #5
Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
You are definitely P4P the biggest bet welcher on this site. You ever going to give me my points from the Jacobs/Golovkin fight?
No because Jacobs won that fcuking fight... How you can ask for points from a robbery is beyond me

Find any notable boxing website with a Round by Round thread and 98% of all sites and posters included say Jacobs won the damn fight "while" it happeded...

Stop

You should be giving me points

Last edited by Chollo Vista; 06-18-2017 at 02:02 AM.
Old 06-18-2017, 02:00 AM #6
Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
Who do you pick to win the Canelo vs GGG fight and how will they win it?
GGG will win via stoppage.. I'm thinking around the 6th or so
Old 06-18-2017, 02:07 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 930 Post(s)
Sun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 284,364,319,055,725,600.00
Total Points: 286,364,275,055,784,864.00
KSAB - (Knows Chit About Boxing) - LoadedWraps Cheers, you're always a good poster with interesting points of view. - j0zef Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
No because Jacobs won that fcuking fight... How you can ask for points from a robbery is beyond me

Find any notable boxing website with a Round by Round thread and 98% of all sites and posters included say Jacobs won the damn fight...

Stop

You should be giving me points
You are as biased as the rest of these fools. Jacobs won because he didnt get knocked out? He did well but he lost, period. Had he somehow got the nod I would have handed my points over without complaint because Im a man and my word means something to me. Ill know from now on you are not and will warn anyone I see contemplating a bet with about you. It aint even about the points,these fake ass points means **** to me. Its the point, The way I see it a man makes a bet and loses that bet he makes good on his word. He doesnt he is about as trustworthy as a woman. I see you..
Sun_Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 02:09 AM #8
chuzando a tu vieja

Quoted: 4034 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,347,154,827,342,649,344.00
Total Points: 7,347,154,827,346,107,392.00
war b-suth - Mike D For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega 
Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D 
Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
When all you were saying Jacobs would get KO'd by a jab from GGG, I told you Jacobs was going to bust GGG's ass. Check

Told you Charlo was going to KO Williams. Check

Told you Ward was going to stop Kovalev in the rematch. Check

Told you about Benavidez wayyy before his time on the scene. Check

Told you Dirrel was probably going to get KO'd in his last fight

I've literally lost count on how my predictions have accurately played out when you fcuks were calling me crazy.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Check my stats

P4P, I'm one of the greatest fight analyst this site has witnessed, hate it or love it

gtfoh I have a way better record on here thant your wack ass.

LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 02:13 AM #9
Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
gtfoh I have a way better record on here thant your wack ass.

No you don't

YDKSAB.... You were the one saying that because Mora flash knocked down Jacobs that GGG would KO him with a jab

YDKSAB.... I'm a fcuking legend.... You go with the majority and have e-friends on here; that's where you get your respect. Other than that, YDKSAB
Old 06-18-2017, 02:17 AM #10
Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
You are as biased as the rest of these fools. Jacobs won because he didnt get knocked out? He did well but he lost, period. Had he somehow got the nod I would have handed my points over without complaint because Im a man and my word means something to me. Ill know from now on you are not and will warn anyone I see contemplating a bet with about you. It aint even about the points,these fake ass points means **** to me. Its the point, The way I see it a man makes a bet and loses that bet he makes good on his word. He doesnt he is about as trustworthy as a woman. I see you..
Listen man, if Jacobs lost honorably, I would give you all my points. You think I care about these points? I already gave 25 zillion points to Siablo... I don't care about these points.

But I'm not going to concede on a bet just because Golden Boy and HBO want to make big money in September on a mega fight with Canelo so they rob Jacobs.

Fcuk that. I'm not conceding to that and the fact that you would want to win like that shows what kind of man you are

Again, you check ANY notable boxing website round by round thread and 98% of ALL forums across the world had Jacobs winning with the exception of the 3 judges that were clearly paid off to make the Canelo-GGG fight happen.

Share This With Friends

Tags
fight, greatest, predictors, site, witnessed

User Tag List