Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin haters, what do you think of GGG's amateur career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin haters, what do you think of GGG's amateur career?

Everyone's open to discuss, not only haters, sorry for that.

Do you agree with Kenny Porter who said his amateur career ir comparable to Lomachenko's and that he was beating the best amateurs in the world with ease? Or what's your opinion about it?

World champion in multiple weight classes, silver medal at the OG. Almost 400 fights, only around 10 losses.

You say his pro career is a joke. Do you at least give him credit for his amateur career?

Yngwie post:

Yes the guy had an impressive amateur career, olympic silver, world champion and i dare everyone to bring a better resume during a world championship, he beat everyone including Korobov who became the best amateur in the game after GGG turned pro and as a kid he beat Artayev who became future olympic champion and val barker winner, he also had an impressive run at the world cup and beat the likes of Dirrell, Geale, Lee, Despaigne, Korobov, Artayev and others...
    Last edited by _Maxi; 03-10-2017, 03:23 PM.

The fűck do i cara about an amateur record for? 99.99%;of posters on here didn't even know who he was when he was adding wins as an amateur. Don't believe me? Check that advance search option and you'll see less than a handful of posters that spoke about him

Comment

When you have to always mention a pro fighters amateur career that says alot.

Comment

What's your obsession with GGG?
        Yes the guy had an impressive amateur career, olympic silver, world champion and i dare everyone to bring a better resume during a world championship, he beat everyone including Korobov who became the best amateur in the game after GGG turned pro and as a kid he beat Artayev who became future olympic champion and val barker winner, he also had an impressive run at the world cup and beat the likes of Dirrell, Geale, Lee, Despaigne, Korobov, Artayev and others...

Comment

How come only haters are allowed to discuss this topic?

Comment

They wouldn't understand that amateurs is where you develop technique and experience, that's why fighters with good amateur backgrounds are the most technically sound and the guys with limited amateur background got lots of flaws.

Comment

Audley Harrison won gold at the Commonwealth Games and Olympics in the amateurs. Just saying...........

Comment

Another classic Maxi backfire thread in the making.

You're gonna need ANOTHER alt soon, Maxi.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                  What's your obsession with GGG?
                  I'm not obsessed. Don't confuse action with reaction. The haters are obsessed.

Thanks for your post. I'll put that in the opening post.
                  Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  How come only haters are allowed to discuss this topic?
                  You can discuss too, no problem.

Comment

Meh, wasn't as good as Canelo's. Thread fail. Canelo never lost. #UndefeatedKing #KingNelo #15mill #flatflee #*****G

Comment

Working...
                    X