No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Will Go Out On His Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Will Go Out On His Back

You all know it. I'm not saying it'll be against Vargas, but if Pac keeps on fighting, someone (and I don't mean Floyd in a rematch, but someone else) is gonna eventually send him away with a loss. It's sad, but unfortunaely, it's how the vast majority of great boxers go out.

Bump. Bump.

Comment

it's inevitable if he does'nt retire soon

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        it's inevitable if he does'nt retire soon

Puga is back!!

Comment

No duh

Especially if he keeps fighting these young hungry lions, if Vargas doesn't put him out, Crawford or Lomachenko will.

I feel Arum is trying to build up his young guns, he wants to give Vargas first dibs because he has the potential to capture the Mexican American and Mexican fanbases, Crawford isn't going to be a big draw after his super boring cautious ppv dud against Postol and his drab personality, Lomachenko doesn't know much English, and the Ukrainian fanbase just isn't there.

Vargas is the most marketable of those fighters so its no wonder he is getting the shot first, if he cant win Arum will have plan b and c Crawford and Loma.

Comment

I don't know about that but he will run into a young beast that will do to him what Terry Norris did to Ray Leonard and it will be sad to watch even if you're not a Pacquiao fans

Comment

It happens to 99% of the best guys....Look at Roy for Christ sakes....

Guys like Calzaghe and Mayweather that can get out
              on top should be applauded...hate seeing great fighters get beat up and keep fighting for the money...

Comment

He should have retired after spanking Bradley last time. I'm afraid you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  No duh

Especially if he keeps fighting these young hungry lions, if Vargas doesn't put him out, Crawford or Lomachenko will.

I feel Arum is trying to build up his young guns, he wants to give Vargas first dibs because he has the potential to capture the Mexican American and Mexican fanbases, Crawford isn't going to be a big draw after his super boring cautious ppv dud against Postol and his drab personality, Lomachenko doesn't know much English, and the Ukrainian fanbase just isn't there.

Vargas is the most marketable of those fighters so its no wonder he is getting the shot first, if he cant win Arum will have plan b and c Crawford and Loma.
                  exactly...I think they are trying to build a big fight with Crawford but Crawford ran to much with Postal for a victory. I think any real fighter would love to go out on his shield rather than to run around chasing a fighter only to lose a bullshlt decision. Exciting fighters bring more money to the table. It was hard to sell Pacquiao Crawford after that bullshlt Crawford pulled by running around with Postal and having the fans boo three different time in the fight because lack of action. Id rather watch Pacquiao Vargas than Pacquiao Crawford because i know Vargas is at least gonna be there to fight and will trade and throw a lot of punches and be willing to go out on his back trying rather than fighting like a scared little girl.

Comment

Working...
                  X