No announcement yet.

Real training gloves help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real training gloves help

Hey guys I recently had my daughter and son join a youth boxing gym. They have equipment there but its mostly donated old and worn out equipment. I wanted to buy them their own stuff so they get enthused and motivated. Their coach has his own gloves that he uses on his pupils. They use el roy handwraps, 2 on each hand.
    Well anyways I wanted to ask you guys if there are gloves that you prefer to train with? Im looking for protection and quality, my daughter is 13 and my son is 10. We went to a few sporting goods stores and they all have Everlast... I didnt like the hook and loop on these gloves compared to like those of ringside gloves. Most of their trainers gloves are ringside.
    Any suggestions and advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
    Hey guys I recently had my daughter and son join a youth boxing gym. They have equipment there but its mostly donated old and worn out equipment. I wanted to buy them their own stuff so they get enthused and motivated. Their coach has his own gloves that he uses on his pupils. They use el roy handwraps, 2 on each hand.
    Well anyways I wanted to ask you guys if there are gloves that you prefer to train with? Im looking for protection and quality, my daughter is 13 and my son is 10. We went to a few sporting goods stores and they all have Everlast... I didnt like the hook and loop on these gloves compared to like those of ringside gloves. Most of their trainers gloves are ringside.
    Any suggestions and advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Go to Ringsides web site, quality priced right.

Comment

Working...
    X