No announcement yet.

Khytrov to figh GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khytrov to figh GGG

I think this will be one of those fights to remember as it looks like both the Ukrainian Lion ang GGG have granite chins and unreal power. Dibella Khytrovs new promoter said that a fight between Khytrov and GGG is going to happen in two years time.

i doubt ggg will be fighting at middleweight in two years

Comment

I hope DiBella will not rush Khytrov to fight GGG. Khytrov should get enough time to develop and mature as a pro. If this fight happens soon, it will be a gross mismatch.

Comment

Khytrov isn't even going to beat Aaron Coley. My man Coley is going to beat him real good. BAY AREA STAND UP

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
          I think this will be one of those fights to remember as it looks like both the Ukrainian Lion ang GGG have granite chins and unreal power. Dibella Khytrovs new promoter said that a fight between Khytrov and GGG is going to happen in two years time.
          Zhenya has great potential but no need to rush him, let him mature into a star like GGG has...GGG is far ahead and not getting any younger and will probably move up in two years, but Khytrov could be the next guy to take over, a younger heir to a GGG decimated division (which I think it will be if/when GGG fights and beats all the big names in the division at the moment)

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          i doubt ggg will be fighting at middleweight in two years
          This...

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Khytrov isn't even going to beat Aaron Coley. My man Coley is going to beat him real good. BAY AREA STAND UP
          LOL, willing to bet on that?

Comment

ayyy we ****in out here. I'll back Coley, but you gotta realize this Khytrov is a truck in there. Coley has to stay pretty during the early onslaught if he wants a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              ayyy we ****in out here. I'll back Coley, but you gotta realize this Khytrov is a truck in there. Coley has to stay pretty during the early onslaught if he wants a chance.
              Remember how everyone thought Glazkov was good and in All actuality, he is a total bum. I think Coley is a step up for Khytrov.

Comment

Remember how everyone thought Glazkov was good and in All actuality, he is a total bum. I think Coley is a step up for Khytrov.
                Glazkov's not a bum, and nobody thought he was a new heavyweight messiah. Khytrov has much more potential, as his style is more suited for pro ranks. Still need much to learn though, if Evgen wants to fight GGG, even in two years.

Comment

2 years sounds about right on the Khytrov side, he needs all that time to develop.

Comment

Working...
                  X