Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are Freddie Roaches feelings on JCJ refusing drug tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To put it mildly, I think Roach's moral ethics as a trainer/human being are really suspect right now.

Unless he come's out and disagrees with Chavez's stance on refusing testing, I have to think he advocates this type of stuff in his camp.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me once, twice, three, four times, shame on me.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
      Sorry you failed bad...

Merchant: "Do" you have to take a shot of novacaine, not "did" you..
      He took the shot AFTER the fight, most if not all fighters kill the pain after a hard fight.
      Clearly says did

Comment

I will never understand why certain fans are against better drug testing standards for a combat sport.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
          Sorry you failed bad...

Merchant: "Do" you have to take a shot of novacaine, not "did" you..
          He took the shot AFTER the fight, most if not all fighters kill the pain after a hard fight.

Sorry you failed miserably in understanding ... review BOTH video clips.
          Larry asked Floyd while they were in the ring. They didn't get back to the dressing room ..... Floyd admitted to doing it BEFORE entering the ring on fight night.

Larry Merchant: Let's go back to the dressing room (ie. just before stepping into the ring to fight) .... and discuss what you did.

Floyd: My hands ....

Larry Merchant: Did you have to take them numbing drugs to one hand or both.

Floyd: Both

Larry Merchant: Both?

Floyd: Both hands

Comment

skillz pay the billz

Comment

Novocaine is legal so............. Why do the tards hate life now?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                To put it mildly, I think Roach's moral ethics as a trainer/human being are really suspect right now.

Unless he come's out and disagrees with Chavez's stance on refusing testing, I have to think he advocates this type of stuff in his camp.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me once, twice, three, four times, shame on me.
                As far as anyone can tell, Chavez' stance on drug testing is to comply with what the various Commissions order. That's what he's been doing. So......how can you attack The Roach's morality and ethica because he doesn't jump on one of his cash customers for not doing something that he doesn't have to do.

It seems too me that you're all over the road with this one, better aproach would be to directly email The Roach and ask him what is his stance on drug testing. If he tried to give you a lawyer's answer, you could pin him. But I'm almost certain that he'll say that he approves of the best testing, and in the meantime he's satisfied to obey the Commission Rules. What could anyone expect him to say??

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

freddie roach doesn't seem to have a problem with khan doing random drug testing for his fight against peterson...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Novocaine is legal so............. Why do the tards hate life now?
                    Floyd fans are hilarious. What happened to Floyd is 100% all natural? Hard work?

Floyd fans went from,
                    ":show me proof that Floyd is not 100% natural",
                    to " Floyd used it after the fight",
                    to "its not this numbing drug its another numbing drug",
                    to "you know how much money it takes to test all year? .... testing during training camp is enough"

Look, from what I heard, Floyd can only use something like an ice pack and possibly a Tylenol for any pain that he has on fight night. No drugs that can numb his hand so that he can punch harder at his opponents face.

You guys are all for OST except when they bring up Floyd's name.
                    Last edited by ADP02; 04-08-2012, 09:12 PM.

Comment

His stance is probably...."Oh he hates needles" "Drawing blood makes him weak" "We need a cut off" ..."The organization isn't credible" "we won't bend to his demand"....

oops, wrong fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X