No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Parker vs. Fury Erupts in Near Brawl at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I was pretty high on Parker 3-4 years ago but he hasn't really impressed as of late. Hoping he can impress against Fury.
    Have you no concerns it's being officiated by a Brit and has a British judge who appears to have a track record of biased leanings ?

Comment

Really hope Parker does a number on him but I think he's gonna have problems with furys height and range

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

These gypsies has been drinking rivers of da paddy's cure! Joey Parker may not make it home to NZ.
        holy ****! is that gif in your signature real? linares is one gifted mother****er, he gonna murder that bum tomorrow night

Comment

i had a brawl with a polar bear in the north pole. you should see the pics. i go to throw the left, but throw the right, boom. no videos though. the vids makes it look like i lost.

Comment

That push was just for hype to sell the fight lmao.

They need drama to enhance the popularity! WAR PARKER!

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
              holy ****! is that gif in your signature real? linares is one gifted mother****er, he gonna murder that bum tomorrow night
              A split second sped up to make it as close to original video but Linares is one of the fastest boxers in the sport regardless.

Comment

The whole Fury family is the worst in boxing. Cheating, drug dealing, doping, anti-Semites, ****phobic.....Let's hope Parker wins and WBO pres Valcarcel is not supporting the Fury family who is close with his buddy Warren.I also hope Parker's prompter has VADA testing in the contract.

Comment

Don't like how gay-ish Parker looked after that push. I mean its all hype & bs, but f#cking man up dude & look the part a lil bit, wut da f#ck.

I'd crack someone with that belt & get a fight canceled just so mfers knew I wasn't to be trifled with at least once. Save yourself a lot of future problems by doing that & might even catch some easier wins cuz mfers think "he crazy" & be a lil shook on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet
                    The whole Fury family is the worst in boxing. Cheating, drug dealing, doping, anti-Semites, ****phobic.....Let's hope Parker wins and WBO pres Valcarcel is not supporting the Fury family who is close with his buddy Warren.I also hope Parker's prompter has VADA testing in the contract.
                    Get the **** out of my sport you wet, Guardian reading drip.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Get the **** out of my sport you wet, Guardian reading drip.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Who's handling testing in this one ?

Comment

Working...
                      X