No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan- "Connor wasn't even trying to hit that hard."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    Floyd ****? Man what are you a ****en teenager, lmao. Did you see what he said? He said that Conor wasn't trying to punch hard, lmao. Does that even make sense? Damn, do you hate Floyd that much or are you an MMA fan? Dafuq, lmao.
    like i said he's a notch below as ******ed as you guys who claim floyd intentionally chose to get hit
    Last edited by puga; 08-28-2017, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      like i said he's a notch below as ******ed as you guys who claim floyd intentionally wanted to get hit
      Wtf are you even talking about, lmao!!!??? Intentionally what?

Comment

Rogan saw what I saw.

I saw both fighters pulling their punches trying not to hurt each other. Look at the result, did you see blood, did you see any bruising, did you see any swelling, did you see any red marks?

It was fraud all the way to the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Wtf are you even talking about, lmao!!!??? Intentionally what?
          lol..

hey, what's 2+7-5* 5? i'll give you a hint, it aint 29

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            I believe him, The fight was fixed when has Mayweather ever done this? Conor didnt even throw the left hand on a wide open Floyd, Floyd said Conor Ill give you 100 million you already got a loss let me go out on top I changed your bum life.
            First time I seen this. That's proof right there it was a made up fight. He didn't even touch him with that jab and he was open not only for that jab but a straight left KO punch right behind that jab.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I believe him, The fight was fixed when has Mayweather ever done this? Conor didnt even throw the left hand on a wide open Floyd, Floyd said Conor Ill give you 100 million you already got a loss let me go out on top I changed your bum life.
              I would be pretty pissed off if I paid 100 bucks for this made up fight, let alone all those suckers who paid thousands to be at ring side.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                lol..

hey, what's 2+7-5* 5? i'll give you a hint, it aint 29
                Ayo, wtf, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                  You're right. Rogan's a MMA fanboy who doesn't appreciate the skill of boxers. I remember a few years ago him saying that UFC fighters were way more skilled than boxers, even though Brock Lesnar went to the UFC from pro wrestling and won their HW title within his first year in the sport. He gave Conor a good chance to beat Floyd and was saying stuff like he has fought tougher guys etc SMH.

In general I like Rogan and his podcast is good but his boxing knowledge is pretty awful. He shouldn't run his mouth about something he's not educated on at all.
                  That's absolute bull****. Rogan constantly spurts about how elite boxers hands are. He's not an idiot. He's a boxing fan too. Every podcast with schaub, eddie, callen etc... They end up talking boxing.

Now, he's no boxing expert but he's never said MMA fighters have more skilled hands. I've quite literally heard him say this exact quote. "Of course boxers have better hands, muay thai practitioners have better kicks and knees. Wrestlers have better takedowns and BJJ guys have better submissions but MMA is about putting them all together.

It's so ******ed when people on this site say how poorly skilled MMA guys are. No ****. If you are a boxer... You train your hands every day for hours. If you are a mixed martial artist you probably train your hands 1/5th of the time. Not to mention your stance has to take into account defending takedowns, checking kicks. Let's go even further, you can barely block due to the 4oz gloves. You can't really use to much in terms of parrying due to the takedown threat, knees, kicks etc.

Rogan has had to explain this countless times on his podcast. That sounds like someone who knows that an MMA fighter won't ever be as good a boxer as a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by billybackpacks View Post
                    Thoughts?
                    Being a good company man?
                    Too emotionally attached?

Edit: Let me put into context
                    Schaub was talking about how Floyd said Connor wasn't that hard of a puncher.
                    Rogan interjected with " But Connor did not look like he was putting a lot of power in his punches."
                    If he didn't put a lot of power in his punches, what the hell did he get fatigued by? Standing up?

Comment

Originally posted by billybackpacks View Post
                      Thoughts?
                      Being a good company man?
                      Too emotionally attached?

Edit: Let me put into context
                      Schaub was talking about how Floyd said Connor wasn't that hard of a puncher.
                      Rogan interjected with " But Connor did not look like he was putting a lot of power in his punches."
                      My thoughts are that Joe isn't that same MMA fanboy making nonsensical arguments about how boxing sucks like the old days. Joe said it like it is and hyped the fight beforehand because what else was he going to do, abandon Conor and the UFC crowd? Schaub is a complete idiot. If you want a few laughs type in Brendan Schaub highlights on youtube.

But yea Joe actually is a big boxing fan does it the sport justice with his admiration he's been showing for Loma and others recently on his podcast. Schaub is what you call a Mcgregor fan in the the most derogatory way possible. He really makes UFC/MMA look like ****. On the Podcast today he said how he couldn't watch the ending of MayvsCon fight because it was too hard to watch (he was a Showtime broadcaster ffs) and that he didn't watch Rocky movies.

Comment

Working...
                      X