No announcement yet.

Fight in about 7-14 days. How to train for it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Don't listen to pivot and roll. Only shadow boxing will get your a$$ beat in a hurry. Get a coach and spar. You only learn how to fight by actually fighting. Sparring, sparring, and more sparring.
    This................

Comment

Wait hold on, you got stitches?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Wait hold on, you got stitches?

I've always heard that snitches get stitches, what did Notboxer_runner tell on the other kid for?

I have a feeling that there is more to the story than we are being told.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
          Hey guys I'm the dude he fought. Yeah I'm kind of ashamed to admit he did beat me. I thought this gay runner wasn't gonna show up so I wanted to scare him.

Anyway we get to the playground and I tell him "hey man just say sorry, I've been to the boxing gym for 3 full sessions I could beat you pretty bad."

He was like "No man, I got some pointers from a website, besides those yugioh cards were mine."

long story short we began to fight I try to do the 1-1-2 I was taught yesterday but I hurt my hand. He began to pull my hair and we fell to the ground. We all got scared cuz he had a big gash on his chin, they said he had to get 2 stiches or something like that. Anyway as we fall to the ground he falls face first and does some weird jerky movements, he kicks me on the shins and at one point the tries to poke my eye and I cry.

My life is over because the school nerd made me cry. Thanks for nothing guys I hope you're all happy, you ruined what's left of my middle school days. Boy these next two years are gonna suck!
          Damn...lol

Comment

this whole thread is 10/10.. rockin and ray corso's responses got me crying

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              I've always heard that snitches get stitches, what did Notboxer_runner tell on the other kid for?

I have a feeling that there is more to the story than we are being told.
              I'm pretty sure OP got his ass kicked

Comment

Working...
              X