Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many fighters has NSAC caught "BEFORE" the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    TS why bother bringing this up? Manny already said hed be available to take all and any random blood and urine tests. Just like he said he'd take less cash. Manny's word is bond. Don't you know this by now?
    I think we've been taking his word for the last few years. He has never gone back on his word and has great credibility, leaving us with no reason to think otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Thats probably why

This topic has been beat to ****, this happened 3 years ago. Even worse is that it simply doesnt matter anymore

While you're at it why not make a thread about who you REALLY thought won Mayweather -Castillo, its just as original
      Just because bg27 didn't start posting until summer '11 doesn't mean bg didn't read any of the threads since joining. I just read comments and threads prior to actually joining and commenting myself after the Campbell-Funeka fight. Before that, I was at maxboxing, and left due to the sheer ignorance that existed there [the same ignorance that's driven me from bs].

Three years ago, drug testing here was a thread that was posted every day... but Mayweather or the other guy's name was attached to it in the title. As far as questioning NSAC, nope, not many threads, if any, on that topic.

Comment

@ Russian

I understand you despise Mayweather, but are you that prideful that you can't admit that there's a problem in NSAC's testing protocol?

Can you at least admit that catching cheaters after they inflict injury on their opponent is a problem?

Comment

Sad thing about it is for NSAC to actually change somebody would have to get seriously injured probably in a high profile fight, which is totally avoidable.

That is always why I found people saying let the commission handle it very soft, because they have had plenty of oppurtunity to do something more worthwhile in terms of testing, even getting called out by one of their own Dr. Margeret Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Sad thing about it is for NSAC to actually change somebody would have to get seriously injured probably in a high profile fight, which is totally avoidable.

That is always why I found people saying let the commission handle it very soft
            , because they have had plenty of oppurtunity to do something more worthwhile in terms of testing, even getting called out by one of their own Dr. Margeret Goodman
            I remember watching the Thiago Silva-Brandon Vera fight. Silva ended up reforming Vera's nose. I mean Vera's nose started one way at the top and ended up in a completely different direction at the bottom.

Silva man handled Vera and was even giving him a spanking (literally) like he was spanking a child.

Come to find out a few days later, Silva was on PED's/steroids for the fight. Geee, thanks for catching the cheater NSAC, but that doesn't change the fact that Vera's nose is going in 8 different directions. I'm thinking, how about finding this out before the assault took place.

Comment

As far as testing goes. I think only Texas might be worse than Nevada.

CSAC, NYSAC testing>>>>Nevada testing.

Nevada uses 6:1 T/E ratio. At least Cali and NY adopted WADA 4:1 T/E ratio. VADA also uses 4:1 T/E ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                As far as testing goes. I think only Texas might be worse than Nevada.

CSAC, NYSAC testing>>>>Nevada testing.

Nevada uses 6:1 T/E ratio. At least Cali and NY adopted WADA 4:1 T/E ratio. VADA also uses 4:1 T/E ratio.
                I've heard reports that New Jersey has adopted the new USADA testing system. That's great news; I just don't think Atlantic City will ever have any "mega" fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  I've heard reports that New Jersey has adopted the new USADA testing system. That's great news; I just don't think Atlantic City will ever have any "mega" fights.
                  What system are you talking about?

Hopkins-Dawson II is in New Jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                    What system are you talking about?

Hopkins-Dawson II is in New Jersey?
                    I have to find the articles.

I posted the articles and links on BS last year.

Comment

no they dont............when they catch you the damage has been done

Comment

Working...
                      X