Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute's Promoter Hits Back at Froch: He's Avoiding Lucian!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bute's Promoter Hits Back at Froch: He's Avoiding Lucian!

Jean Bedard, the president of InterBox, who promote IBF super middleweight champion Lucian Bute, was not amused with a recent article on BoxingScene.com that involved WBC champion Carl Froch. In the article, Froch took a direct shot at Bute and downplayed his top status at 168-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

This doesn't make sense, Froch is in a tourney. How can he be avoiding Bute?

Comment

LOL let froch get pass ward first

Comment

No one has ever avoided Lucian Bute, He's skilled but you think Kessler,Froch,Ward,Dirrell would let him dicatate the pace of a fight like the old gatekeepers and tomato cans he faces did.

He would seriously struggle with Dirrell and before you jump on my back you all hate on Dirrell for the fact he's a cry baby, he has mad speed, big power and ring generalship.

I'm a Froch fan and without the wbc on the line Dirrell would have won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
          No one has ever avoided Lucian Bute, He's skilled but you think Kessler,Froch,Ward,Dirrell would let him dicatate the pace of a fight like the old gatekeepers and tomato cans he faces did.

He would seriously struggle with Dirrell and before you jump on my back you all hate on Dirrell for the fact he's a cry baby, he has mad speed, big power and ring generalship.

I'm a Froch fan and without the wbc on the line Dirrell would have won that fight.
          We really haven't seen his power against The Elite, I haven't seen him come close to knocking out an elite boxer. Maybe he has Calzaghe type power. Is that what you mean? HAHAHA!

Comment

Bute avoided then Super 6

Comment

There are many ways of avoiding.

Bute avoided Pascal by stating that he didn't want to leave the division after which he tried to set up a fight with Danny Green who's a cruiserweight.

Bute avoided Kessler by saying that "...there are other champions".

Bute avoided Sartison, Kessler, Pavlik by offering laughable money and initially Johnson as well.

Comment

How the **** could Froch be ducking Bute when he's in the Super6?

Unlike some hypejob who will only fight 'hometown' fights because he's too much of a ***** to get out of his comfort zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacman View Post
                  This doesn't make sense, Froch is in a tourney. How can he be avoiding Bute?
                  Froch declined to fight Bute just before the tourney started. I don't blame him, it's not a bit ch move like Stieglitz, Pavlik and Kessler made.
                  Last edited by Tiozzo; 11-17-2011, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    There are many ways of avoiding.

Bute avoided Pascal by stating that he didn't want to leave the division after which he tried to set up a fight with Danny Green who's a cruiserweight.

Bute avoided Kessler by saying that "...there are other champions".

Bute avoided Sartison, Kessler, Pavlik by offering laughable money and initially Johnson as well.
                    this guy thinks Kessler should get 60% of the revenues if he comes to Quebec to fight Bute

there are many ways to make excuses for a fighter

and Green offer was a false report

Comment

Working...
                    X