Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Wilder/Fury SHO PPV Prediction THREAD.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    I'll probably buy it. I was intending on going to it but when the tickets went on sale the only one's available were around $1000 plus $200 in fee's and then they came down hours later but around $300 I believe. Not worth it for this fight IMO.

I am not really excited about it and there's already a good Showtime fight that night and ESPN if I'm not mistaken so likely a game time decision but tentatively leaning towards probably getting it.

I think the fight will sell around 200k perhaps just a little under.
    Same here... I was gonna buy some tickets aswell but they were crazy during the initial release. Prob just end up ordering the fight at home instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
      Same here... I was gonna buy some tickets aswell but they were crazy during the initial release. Prob just end up ordering the fight at home instead.
      Yeah that really turned me off this event. They advertised the prices and I told the 5-6 people I usually go with they were all in and then I logged in to buy them and they only released $1000 plus fee's so everyone just said **** that. Even if they came down to like $100 or $200 I'd probably just say no out of principal.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I voted 250k. I expect the hype machine to get going the next few weeks.
          I'm thinking the same, it can't do less than 250k buys surely

I wonder how Wilder fans will attempt to pad the terrible numbers

Comment

275k. Book it!

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              Whatever we say we will all watch it, even when we know it has a POS undercard and the only reason we are watching is because the OLD Fury might show up.if it happens, Wilder is ****, but like Mweather, he has inside info and knows when to all up someone.

Wilder is a bum and will always be one, even if I like him and find him entertaining as a windmill.
              +1 and worth streaming at the very least, a Fury KO would be too good to miss

Comment

225k since the card is so garbage

Comment

Real talk, i don't even think it does 50k.

This fight should not be on ppv

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    97k....lol
                    nice little tribute right?

Comment

Honestly between the US and UK this could do a million

Comment

Working...
                      X