Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Shreds Canelo-GGG PPV: Time For HBO To Leave Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Shreds Canelo-GGG PPV: Time For HBO To Leave Boxing!

HBO has the worst Panel around. Jim lampely lost his mind in the late 1990s yet hes still on. Hes an emotional wreck.

Roy has cte and is a mumbling mess.

AWFUL.

Comment

The irony of Bob Arum complaining about "nothing fights" on a PPV undercard. Cmon Bob, most of Pacquiao's PPV undercards were just as bad.

Comment

1 hour of talking to get to the main event

Comment

Arum's PPV cards are even worse, he has no right to complain

Comment

HBO did this to themselves, they are very very harsh critiques and Biased, lack of respect of fighters making money on their platform. They had a monopoly at one stage where they thought they can control narrative and public opinion. Run Smear Campaigns on their own fighters they don’t like but keep on winning. to the point fighters started to leave.
            Biased old Bitter Men Killed HBO.
            Last edited by AboutBillions; 09-17-2018, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
              HBO did this to themselves, they are very very harsh critiques and Biased, lack of respect of fighters making money on their platform. They had a monopoly at one stage where they thought they can control narrative and public opinion. Run Smear Campaigns on their own fighters they don’t like but keep on winning. to the point fighters started to leave.
              Biased old Bitter Men Killed HBO.
              Preach bro... At least NOW, I know I ain't alone.
              Been telling these dudes this... but most choose to remain aSHEEP.

Comment

HBO too busy putting all there money into GOT. Bob is right. I accidentally took a nap on the couch after the mungiua fight and thought I missed the fight when I woke up lol. Didn't know they talked for 2 hrs.

Also Kellerman's dick sucking days will be over hopefully unless they bring him to ESPN boxing. Chocolatito got crucified b/c of his fanboyism.
                Last edited by GorillaDog; 09-17-2018, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by amuroray View Post
                  HBO has the worst Panel around. Jim lampely lost his mind in the late 1990s yet hes still on. Hes an emotional wreck.

Roy has cte and is a mumbling mess.

AWFUL.
                  You should see James Toney.

Comment

I couldn't have agreed with you more Bob. You are right and so spot on!

Comment

Working...
                    X