Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Pacquiao is Mexicutioner - But I'm Not Mexican!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Pacquiao is Mexicutioner - But I'm Not Mexican!

WBA "regular" welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse says he is well aware of Manny Pacquiao's reputation of beating Mexican fighters. Pacquiao, after numerous wins over Erik Morales, Marco Antonio Barrera, Juan Manuel Marquez, Oscar De La Hoya, Antonio Margarito and several others - was given the moniker of "Mexicutioner."
    [Click Here To Read More]

pleaseee!! he hasnt been that in years!! those were his no fear days. ever since he got with nike he went straight down then after he got dropped from nike he went even further down lol. l

Comment

The mexicutioner! Please He lost to Morales and got knocked the hell out by Marquez. And you could say Marquez won a couple of those previous fights.

Comment

This might have went over my head, But what the f**king f++k is this about. Made absolutely no sense to me. I don’t see the connection

Comment

Marquez was on roids when he beat pac...he was flabby when he fought Floyd but looked built as f&$k later at welterweight.

Comment

this idiot forgot to mention pacs defeat to morales in their first fight! mexicutioner LMFAO! marquez is the filipino decapitater then!

Comment

Originally posted by Muchen View Post
              Marquez was on roids when he beat pac...he was flabby when he fought Floyd but looked built as f&$k later at welterweight.
              when did marquez ever test positive for peds?when did he get suspended for using?pac was on roids when he brutalized
              cotto!

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                Originally posted by chico malo loc View Post
                when did marquez ever test positive for peds?when did he get suspended for using?pac was on roids when he brutalized
                cotto!
                The reason why everybody looked at Marquez as a ped user is because of this:

2012, being an incredible hulk at the ripe age of 39.

Comment

Originally posted by Muchen View Post
                  Marquez probably was on roids then. And pac was probably on roids for a good stretch of his career too.

Comment

Oh, btw Matthysse..........he also got KTFO by a Mexican

Comment

Working...
                    X